So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Goood evening. Just stopping by for a quickie..or er..ah...quick hello!

Had a chicken cashew stir fry tonight. I spiced it up too much though, my butt will be mad at me tomorrow.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

The Burning Ring of Fire.
 Uh, anyone know what the song was originally supposed to be about?!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Hot peppers. Johnny Cash must have loved them!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

ok...do I know how to liven a crowd or what?!!

sweet dreams all! chat soon.

P.C.

Not so fast there Van.....I heard you were passing out massages ?  Put me down for one please?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

had to log back in for...

*massages for purelife, PC*

anyone else? I will have to get you tomorrow..

see yas!

P.C.

Awww....tanks.

Sweet dreams Van. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

its about falling in love with Johnny Cash written by June Carter Cash.

wooooooot!!!!
first year of uni finished, I'm now in the lead in my generation of family in longest time in university. (how sad really). First one (my last name's side) of my generation to finish a year of university. lol

cheers!

FREEDOM!!!!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I'm sure you must feel really good, SD.

On Sunday yours truly attempted to make butter chicken. It was dead good except..... of course, when I was washing the dishes something was nagging me about the dish. I suspected I forgoteen an ingredient. Oh yes, then it hit me - BUTTER. Ahaha. Right. So I realized you can actually make BUTTER chicken without BUTTER.

Ah well, maybe my fourth attempt will be a bit better.

Not much to report, the 4th year students are just counting down the days but a number of them are running around with panic-stricken faces. They have to complete a bunch of clinical procedures before they can graduate and until they get them done, they won't even if they've done their board and school exams. It's interesting to hear that most of them will leave for the states to futher their studies or go elsewhere to start their practise. BC is too saturated with dentists.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

On Sunday yours truly attempted to make butter chicken. It was dead good except..... of course, when I was washing the dishes something was nagging me about the dish. I suspected I forgoteen an ingredient. Oh yes, then it hit me - BUTTER. Ahaha. Right. So I realized you can actually make BUTTER chicken without BUTTER.

That's funny Lise.  I thought you were going to say you had forgotten the chicken.

I remember making a pork pot pie once, and everyone was commenting on how yummy the pie was.  Not until I ran to get something from the fridge, did I notice the bowl of cubed up pork sitting there waiting to be added to the pie with it's name on it.  So now I've learned two new recipes, Butterless Butter Chicken and Porkless Pork Pot Pie.

Van

Nice! It probably did taste good either way!

G'morn. I am up and coffee is in hand. A busy Tuesday ahead.

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone!  Yayyyy it's sonnee today.    

Lil Me

Morning!  'tis a beautiful day out there.  Is it gonna snow again today?...
 I'm finally heading back to the gym.  Enough resting the ankle.
 Then back to work, meeting with the bank, blah blah routine stuff.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Morning Lil Me.

Time to pump up the volume (to the music) and work out, eh, LM?  Have fun!  

If I had a bigger place, I would buy an eliptical or whatever those thingees are called. :)    

|