|

stretchedout

Left over lasagne!  Can't wait.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

van_guy

Sportsdude wrote:
no bruises ain't cool, surgical scars are what people want to see. lol

Chicks dig scars ...  
but surgical scars?  don't they need to have a cool story attached??

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Well, I'm not a chick any more, but I don't remember if I dug scars when I was.  Mind you, I don't find them a turn off either.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Well, I'm not a chick any more, but I don't remember if I dug scars when I was.  Mind you, I don't find them a turn off either.

First off ...You are definately a chick ...

Secondly ... when i moved to Van my first job was in a sketchy part of town ... hookers / tranvestites / transgenders / grandmothers (oh yeah she was so busy she had a camper on a truck to take care of business !!) etc... hanging out.  There were humans outside that medical science didn't or shouldn't have names for ... yet men would pay money to have sex with them ... moral of this story is ...

no matter what you are or what you have - somebody digs that.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

First off ...You are definately a chick ...

Secondly ... when i moved to Van my first job was in a sketchy part of town ... hookers / tranvestites / transgenders / grandmothers (oh yeah she was so busy she had a camper on a truck to take care of business !!) etc... hanging out.  There were humans outside that medical science didn't or shouldn't have names for ... yet men would pay money to have sex with them ... moral of this story is ...

no matter what you are or what you have - somebody digs that.

[span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]se[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]mad[/td][td]x[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="25028205979d66aec69d8c908489c9d5" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Michel

P.C.

So true Van Guy.....and thank goodness for that....[img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

Aww Michel.....it's ok.

[img height=196 src="http://www.nerdtests.com/picsarea/a40bf19ac45c56325e8ec6659a89edb9.jpg" width=250]

Michel

P.C.

van guy wrote:   ... when i moved to Van my first job was in a sketchy part of town ...

I thought that was where all the artists hung out.

Van

Veggie wraps, 2 hard boiled eggs, and yoghurt for lunch.

Hope everyone's Tuesday is sweet!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

yeah and all of mine have a story attached to it. I've got this inch long incision on my wrist/hand that everybody notices when I'm wearing long sleeves and I reach out to grab something. lol

lol lise i'm actually not relieved, grades haven't come in, and well its giving me fits.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Chicken sandwiches, some leftover birthday cake and an orange.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Mine's about to get sweeter.  I'm whipping up a fieldberry and tofu smoothie for lunch.    

Gopher

And then she's going to share it with us.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I also think chicks like to know the story behind the scar.  That is more sexXxy than seeing tehSCar.  Well, at least this chick thinks so. ;)

PC - You are so totally a chick! A sexy chick who prefers to be on all fours.

Hiya Van, Van_Dude, PC, Michel, Gophie, LM, SD, et al.

Tuesday morning is going great.    

|