So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

so you liked it too pl! Everybody in my group liked it, well except for the girl, I don't think she understood chinese martial arts/culture movies. Yet she lives near the russian/chinese border. lol

can't believe the snow, so depressing. around 8-10 inches on the higher parts of the city, 6-8 the closer you get to the water.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Yeah, I have a friend who didn't understand the  movie because she's chinese, korean, italian, german, american and swiss mix. Go figure. *cough*   OK, off to Save-On Foods. I've a date with a chicken and I'm not going to be a good girl........  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol poor chicken  

purelife

Good evening everyone.

Thanks to Lil Me, we BBQ'ed for dinner.  It works great, LM!  :)  We had potatoes, zuchinni, red pepper, some steak, pork.  I had a lil bit of everything.  Mr PL was excited with his new toy.  Thank you.  Thank you.

Lil Me

Hey purelife!  Glad to hear the ancient BBQ still worked....rofl.  I didn't strap it down, and it actually fell over in the truck bed about 2 blocks from your house.  Ooops.

Bits and pieces for dindin tonight, since we spent the afternoon snacking on the ferry.  Had some butternut squash soup, some Little Qualicum Cheeseworks cheese, roasted red pepper spread, toasted sourdough, fruit slices, Myre's mustard...

It was a fun weekend away, but it's always nice to come home.  Both Mr LM and I were quite ready to leave the in-laws' place this morning!!!!  3 days was quite enough, thank you very much.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

evening!
just ran a mile, i think i beat my grade 1 best of 8:07. lol
called oma, she didn't pick up, now i'm worried.

false alarm the little german lady was at bingo. lol

P.C.

Bits and pieces for dindin tonight, since we spent the afternoon snacking on the ferry.  Had some butternut squash soup, some Little Qualicum Cheeseworks cheese, roasted red pepper spread, toasted sourdough, fruit slices, Myre's mustard...

OOOOOOoooooo!...roasted red pepper spread is my ultimate fave.  We had company for din tonight....and I was too pooped to be the proper hostess....thank goodness for Mr Sawdust who cooked us a lovely roast beast on the bar-b rotisserie while 'us gals consumed mass quantities of wine.

It was a fun weekend away, but it's always nice to come home.  Both Mr LM and I were quite ready to leave the in-laws' place this morning!!!!  3 days was quite enough, thank you very much.

We showed kitty the lovely 'bib' you brought for him...and he was less than impressed.  We'll work on it. (thanks again Lil Me)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
thank goodness for Mr Sawdust who cooked us a lovely roast beast on the bar-b rotisserie while 'us gals consumed mass quantities of wine.
--
 Nuthin' wrong with drinking dinner!

I do wish you luck in trying to lasso the kitty :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

i ran out of stuff to drink, i was drinking milk with capt. morgan's. lol eh  

P.C.

I'm only going to say this once....and then I promise not to go there again.......Yer AWESOME Miss Me. !!!!!!

(...and family.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0])

I think 'Killer Kitty' will come around, when I explain the damage he is wrecking on the birdie population. (although his specialty is vermin....and I don't really want to discourage that...lol)

Sportsdude

i think your cat and my cat should have a kill off p.c.
cat bbq

Lil Me

Bleh.  Go put a loonie in the Coke machine.

I have an aversion to anything involving milk.  Vodka paralyzers, tequila paralyzers, white russians...

Mind you, I poured some strange drinks for people when I worked in the bar...rye n apple juice, JD n apple juice, JD n milk..

BLEH!

Sportsdude

where does one learn how to make all these drinks?
loonie won't cut it, its 1.50 a can.

my friend went to the midwest before she went back to asia, couldn't stop talking about .50 coke machines. I laughed and said that's expensive, I know places where its .25.

P.C.

i think your cat and my cat should have a kill off p.c.
cat bbq

I would not want to be responsible or party to, the demise of your kitty.

What my kitty may lack in biceps....he makes up for in attitude....and there is no shortage of THAT !  

Sportsdude

i dunno, i think tigger would be in heaven with all these rabbits running around.  

|