So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

OJ, purelife? I love OJ, especially with pulp in it but each time I drink I get a bad case of ulcer on the lips. Ugh. I'm allergic to citrus.

I like cranberries juice. Yummilicious.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Speaking of cranberry, have you mixed cranberry  juice with oj?  It's very delicious...  

Lise

purelife wrote:
Speaking of cranberry, have you mixed cranberry  juice with oj?  It's very delicious...

No I haven't. Sounds like a divine idea. I might just do that for the potluck I'm having this Saturday. Hmmmm........ I'm hungry already!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Hey.. heres an open question for anyone (lise) that might know what I did wrong.. I did Yorkshire Puddings the other night using the Julia Child's recipe... and they didnt rise like what I expected. They were good but looked like cupcakes. Waah.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

PC would know the perfect recipe for yorkshire pudding. :)

Oh, I haven't heard Julia Child's name for a long time. :)  Bless Russ.

Lise

No, can't help you there, Russ. I'm not good with Yorkshire pudding. I only buy them. PC might know.

I've heard of Julia Chids but she's from the sixties, no?
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Hey Russ....did you make sure your pan and oil drippings were on the edge of smoking hot ?  That's usually one down-fall....and the other is, you can't open the oven during the cooking time....not even a peek.  High temp...no peek.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Have a good night everyone.  I should get to making our lunches and snacks for work tomorrow...then off to zzzz land. :)  

Sportsdude

just walked a mile, called back home to say there was still light out. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Did I tell you guys we finally got a Matrix?? Woohoo!! Love my new car. Yes, it's mostly mine since I gave about 55% of my hard-earned Raging Poodle away. The rest my dad-in-law helped. We traded in our Camry for the new one. Twas hard to say good bye to the Camry but I don't want another transmission problem later on. Wish we had traded it the moment we fixed the problem two years ago. Oh well. Live and learn.
Bill Cosby.

The Dean

Sportsdude wrote:
  hmm i don't respond well to threats. (the dean)
oh sorry i used a nationality jesus. its how i f*cking tell people apart. means absolutely nothing. Its how I remember names. If people can't cophrend that, that's there own problem.

Oh it wasn't meant to be a threat. Just a word of caution. But, who am I to judge? This is a forum. Free speech, blah blah blah...

Van

Tuesday is always my busy day. A whole week of work seems to get squashed into one day.

Today is only 9 months till Christmas!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Happy "Monday" to all!!!!
 Weird day.  Last day of Spring Break.  Heckyl and Jeckyl back to school tomorrow.

Wassup wit everyone today?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Just having a coffee and taking a relaxer from work for a moment.

Spag and garlic bread for lunch. Needed a break from turkey.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

|