So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Well, enjoy your relaxing day, Michel.

Apparently I'm still asleep as well.  I poured the wrong soap into the dishwasher (Palmolive).  I scooped most of it out, but there's still a sink full of bubbles.  I just hope I don't end up with a kitchen full of bubbles...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Y'know, that happened to me once, but with the washer at the laundromat.. (oops!)  The Lady Owner quickly poured some fabric softener and that did the trick to calm the bubbles down.  It was pretty embarrasing for me.  

I woke up this morning at 5:15 to leave at 5:30 for a morning walk/semi jog.  It was really refreshing.  I don't think that I have ever left that early to walk.  

ADD - Michel, it's a good thing to have a relaxing day.  You could surf the net all day long with Lil Me's tips in mind. ;)

Hiya Van and LM.

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
In your face BC !    

Nikon 1
Wettest place on Earth 0

You obviously never been right in the middle of the ocean!! Its a little bit wetter there! (little bit)
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

Van wrote:
Michel wrote:
In your face BC !    

Nikon 1
Wettest place on Earth 0

You obviously never been right in the middle of the ocean!! Its a little bit wetter there! (little bit)

Or on a thrill ride.... He can now scream "woo hoo...what a ride!"  It's gonna be really wet for sure!

[img style="WIDTH: 294px; HEIGHT: 392px" height=726 src="http://i26.tinypic.com/2vsjhpj.jpg" width=343]

[img style="WIDTH: 483px; HEIGHT: 261px" height=381 src="http://i25.tinypic.com/2ngr77m.jpg" width=645]  

Van

Oh, and that Johnny Depp thread is a little wet too.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

And let's not forget about the Nigella babe.

Van

purelife wrote:
And let's not forget about the Nigella babe. [/DIV]
 For sure! I don't remember the cooking shows my mom used to watch were like that?!!

Lil Me

lol. I grew up with Julia Child (annoying voice), James Barber (soothing voice) and Wok with Yan (funny voice).  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Cucumbers anyone?

Lil Me

coconuts?
 bananas?

purelife

Coconuts are too hairy and takes too much work to get to the juice.

I'll take a banana.  Easy to peel.

Sportsdude

Congrats on the new car Lise.
Now that's 2 Matrix owners of DS. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hey sister Lise...congrats on the Matrix....hope you love it as much as I love mine !!

So today I'm figuring out who I can go after with this TV business.  Blasted Future Shop doesn't even want to listen to you if you didn't purchase their extended warranty.  I mean really, with or without an extended warranty, there's something wrong with a $3000.00 TV that only lasts 2 years.  I'm stinking mad.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|