So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Gotta go for now. *gives peace sign*  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Buy Van... ADD:  oops, I meant Bye, not buy. LOL

Hey - is that a hot wheels van on your avatar?  That looks like a collectible.  

Michel

Michel

Michel

purelife

But I do wonder how much Van is worth in bulk.  I wonder how much he'd cost in Costco. LOL    

Lil Me

FYI, photos are something like $0.15 each at Costco.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

afternoon all.

busy it seems on the lunch thread.

cool  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
I only print 8 x 12.
 --
 So you DISCRIMATE against the other photo sizes.  That's a hate crime in Canada.  Poor Mr 4x6 or 5x7.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Evening. I NEED to cut my credit card. *sigh* Just bought myself a pair of high boots. Agh....

Oh hey, girls... if you're looking for boots, they're 1/2 price at Aldo at Metrotown.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

haha! Michel! I just pulled that 4 hour thingy from thin air, so it is not scientific. I do love certain TV shows too.  Are documentaries on CBC cool? Then I am COOOL!!

purelife is in the market for a van?? from costco??  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Were they knee high boots, Lise?  Those are sexXxy..goes great with skirts.  love 'em.

Good evening everyone... hi van

Van

Have a good evening everyone. I hope to sleep lots! Wish me luck for my first serious ride of the year. I hope to be finished by early afternoon. If my heart hasn't popped out of my chest, I am taking some of my youth group to Horton Hears a Who late afternoon if I can get tix. They are actually teens, but they want to see that show..ok, I do too, I admit it.

*Gives Peace Sign, hand waves, jumping jacks, peck flexes, eyebrow raises, and bunny noses* Just to make Michel read.......  

Lise

The luck of the gods be with you, Van!

Knee high boots, purelife. Damn sexxxy ones too but they're not real leather. That's the only drawback. Still for like $40, it's a good deal. I don't know how long I can walk in these ones... probably a couple of hours at the most. And yeah, I had to buy them to go with my skirts.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|