So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

As far as I know, Van_Guy and Van/Van Dude are different people.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning everyone!    

Lil Me

Morning purelife and P.C.!!!!

Hey P.C.- are your golf balls flying yet, or is it too early in the year for that?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning !!!

I haven't golfed for so long.  I would definitely have to brush up on my hyphenated expletives if I were to pick up a club at this point.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/e025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a052.gif" border=0]                                                                                              .
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

morning, its actually raining, not drizzle-mania which was the winter. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

hmmm no everyone decided to go after finals end on the 21st in april. I'm not staying around, going home, so we can't do this in may.  

Michel

Sportsdude

no I'll be driving.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel

|