Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Van

Good Thursday morning!

Do you go back to Quebec much Michel? Mmmm, maple syrop and real bagels!! Great, now I am hungry.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
ugh naps. lol

yeah the rally should be fun, even though the guys and gals always are int reggae and hip hop and that's the main draw to these events. Politics is secondary, really.
   I love reggae! Although it is not really big in Vancouver compared to TO (or even Calgary whose Reggaefest is huge now). Those towns have a larger Caribbean community though. I have some some Caribbean mixed in my Italian blood too. Just enough to get me up dancing, LOL.

Hip Hop, not a big fan. I am sick of yuppie suburban Canadian kids pretending they are from the bad part of Detroit or Compton.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

JJ

Nice avatar there van, but it doesn't look like a rusty old chevy van.  

Van

lol, spidey is cool though. The inner geek in me likes it, although you don't have to dig too deep to find the geek in me.

Michel

Van

Were you welcomed to BC with a scowl and a middle finger? That is pretty much the norm for BC's welcoming committee. lol!

Van

gotta bolt. chat later.

Michel

Lil Me

Hi and bye!
 Gotta change my clothes, then out the door again.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

afternoon.
last night they had a wake and prayer for ozzie at church.
He's been to church a few times. pets day every year.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Van

sounds like a not bad experience so far Michel. I hear so many nasty stories from people from across Canada that have had such bad times moving to the Lower Mainland. I truely believe, doesn't matter where you live, there are good people and as*tards everywhere!

Good afternoon everyone. what was lunch? Egg salad sandy, veggie bag, banana for me. XL coffee for dessert.

purelife

It has been a busy morning for me so far.  

How is everyone doing and how was everyone's lunch?

I had a lentils mandarins and almonds salad.  There's cranberry in it too...soo yummee.

|