So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

sounds like an awesome pair of boots, Lise!

Have a good sleep and a good ride, Van.  Hey, we were thinking about Horton tomorrow night, as well!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

oooo...sounds like a pair of good worn shoes!

May you dream of finishing the race in style....hopefully you're not racing in the van!   Good luck!  

Lise

Tim Horton's.... just had their mocha today.

Oh speaking of fast food crap, did anyone try the McD's cinnamon treat? Looks inviting but I'm not too crazy about it then again I might try it just because I've got a coupon for free coffee to go with it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

What is the new McD treat? (sorry, no tv.  I'm out of the loop...)

I got my free coffee mate coupon in the mail today!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Good luck Van.

Evening peoples!

Well, been really busy with all the little things around here. Looks like we are still heading to the island next week? Im in the dark on this one with the boss.

Did some more playing with sensors on my Tahoe.. runs like a top now! Even fixed that annoying exhaust leak, it was pretty funny seeing Starfish in coverals trying to figure out what I was doing.

LOL! Its funny everyones talking about Costco.. I was just there today with starfish to pick up three items on a list. We walked out with a piled high cart and much bigger bill than what we anticipated. I have a nice shiny new hardrive though!    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

late evening early morning to you all.
hope everyone had a good day

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. I'm just thinking, doing my usual what's life about stuff.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

van_guy

Wasn't sure if this goes in the "what's for lunch" section or the "exotic food" section but just as we were sitting down to dinner a huge (2") dung beetle plopped into the chicken.  The cook had a bit of a bird and recooked the chicken to kill any well ... you know ... dung
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lise

Eeeeow..... that's disgusting Van. Whereabout is this place?

Michel - I'm sure you have a pair of black leather boots in your wardrobe for just in case, no?

[img height=263 src="http://i32.tinypic.com/11loswk.jpg" width=353]

Lil Me - it's the new cinnamon melts that McPuke is pushing for.      
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

No wait..... hang on...... is Van Dude and van guy the same???????????? What is this? The Twilight Zone??????

Are you  messing with me??
Bill Cosby.

|