So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Salmon salad sounds nummy, pl.

Fish, rice and veg here.  I made a pot of aloo gobi, and it's a bit mushy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I hope it's good soup!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

You guys are making me hungry.

My cable guy came today.....now our TV doesn't work. (honey....if you're reading this at work....breathe deeply....longggg slow breaths)  Not only did he screw it up....he erased everything off the PVR.....as if that isn't enough, I just sat for 45 minutes on hold (long distance) and their recording was stuck.  She kept thanking me for my patience over and over and over again, until I felt it was nessecary to scream obscenities to a recording and hang up.  Now I can't get through again.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/a050.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

That's a very good expression Michel......thank you.

All that was wrong with it, was it was having a little sound hic-up.....he fixed it, then proceded to mess around with it.....now.....nothing.  This is the second PVR in a year and a half.  That's Shaw for you.  Last time I called for tech support, he walked me into a pay per view movie for about 2 minutes, which they charged me for.  When I phoned them to have it removed from my bill, they told me they were sorry, but they couldn't do that.  AAARRRRGGGGG....these companies make me crazy.

Michel

P.C.

It IS disgusting Michel.  They have everything going their way.  Heaven forbid THEY owe YOU anything.  You'll never see it.  But if you owe them, they'll come and take your first born.  

I just got a call from them and they told me, that our cable service has been 'down' for the last several hours.  Strange.....my cable that runs WinTV through my computer has had no problems with cable connection.

Michel

P.C.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Anyways.....best go get dinner prepped.  Hubby is on his way home.

Michel

purelife

Oh, how frustrating, PC.  I feel for you....
How was your dinner, PC?  

we had t-bone steak with onions and green beans.  

49er

Look on the brightside.........at least you weren't dealing with a call service located in Mumbai

P.C.

There's always a bright side 49er.....lol.  I did have a hard time understanding the broken English of the gal who called.....but all is well now.  

Dinner was good, thanks purelife.  Chicken, rice, mushroom, cheddar and carrot casserole.  (not a big fan of casseroles....but this one is our favourite). oh yea.....and a garden salad on the side.  

|