purelife

Michel wrote:
"duuude your f*cking huuuge, man"

The only time I ever heard that is when I go to bed lol
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
  You talk to yourself at night, Michel?

P.C.

Plans for anyone today ?

We are heading down to Victoria within the hour.....I think.  We are both humming and hawing about it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Visiting family PC?  

We're going ice-skating in the afternoon and a family member's 60th bday party in the evening.  :))

Michel

P.C.

Hopefully purelife.  Plans seem a little shakey right now.

Ice skating is fun....but roller skating is my fave.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Besides reading, I don't know what I'll do today.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Went to the dentist. Really nice dude. He's so nice, he gives us like 50% off, more generous than my own boss who would only give like 10% to family members. Bought them a whole bunch of donuts to say thank you.

No hope for Lise Jr. sitting the chair. Absolutely clamped down, refusing to open her mouth. Stared at the dentist like he's got two heads. It was kinda funny to see her glare at him then at me then the ground and then back again. In the end, I resorted to bribing her with chocolate donuts (something I said I wouldn't) but she didn't open her mouth. ARGH!!

They want me back in three months to see if Lise Jr. will open her mouth. Haha. I think not. She's not going to open her mouth, not even for mommy. *sigh*

Ate at Banana Leaf. Damn rip-off. I can't believe they would charge me for tea. Hmph. Food was too greasy, I don't think I feel right after leaving the restaurant.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

ah, poor lise jr.
my dental hygenist always talks to me too much. gets a bit annoying.
Like how am I suppose to talk when somebody is cleaning teeth?

very windy out and raining here.

Lise

That's cause it's so boring to scale and scrap the stuff from your teeth. I always talk to patients. It helps pass the time.

Good to know that Angelas Ashes is a good book to read. I will certainly take this book up for sure. Thanks, PC.

Did anyone catch Deal or No Deal last night? OMG. So damn addictive. Four chances of getting the million dollars. I wanna be on stage!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

i think both of the worker and the patient are bored.

Sportsdude

*singing in the rain*  

purelife

evening everyone.  looks pretty quiet over the weekend.  

dinner was chicken with salad and a slice of moon cake. yum :)

I karoke'd last night at the party.  That was fun.  Haven't done that for over 7 years.

We watched The Brave One starring Jodie Foster.  Excellent movie.  I was already tearing up in the beginning.  

Sportsdude

karoke is super fun!
yeah its been quiet.
Rain finally stopped.
roommate has a new gf the day after he dumped the old one. hysterical.
that's been my weekend.
oh the drama!

|