So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I love my memory foam topper and my recent addition of the water pillow.  My guy gets really hot and he doesn't find it any different on the topper.  He loves it as well.  I thought that it would be too soft for me, but it wasn't at all.  My back and shoulders are pain free nowadays.  I'm happy.

Dolmades are yummy.  

Lil Me

I've met your bf...he's a very hot guy.  Make that hawt.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

P.C. wrote:
Hahahahaaaaa....I hear ya 49er.  So are you a fussy 'pillow person'?  

I didn't use to be, but I gotten use to the memory foam pillow

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
I've met your bf...he's a very hot guy.  Make that hawt.  
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I know.  That's why I can cuddle up to him at night when I get cold. purehawtness. :))

Lise

I must be getting old.... I prefer cuddling my daughters to my hubby. Well, at least they don't snore at you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Oh Jeebus.......snoring.

Now that's a whole new thread. (and a whole new definition of 'guest room'.)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Off to the land of nod for me.  Good night everybody.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e064.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

it sucks on family vacations at night when your the only one in the family that doesn't snore and can't sleep. good grief and they wondered why I was so tired during the day.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

YEAH !!!!!!   My roofers are here !

Oh yea.....good morning everyone. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

top of the morning to you P.C! Something in the harbour is going mad, constant fog horns going off. I love it when the ferry blows its horn and the whole area can hear it. Makes me feel like I'm in a fishing village on the east coast somewhere, always wanted to live in one of those towns.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It's a lovely sound.....I too like the sounds and atmosphere of that kind of lifestyle.

I'm happy to hear the eardrum shattering noise on my roof.  It's amazing how perspective changes what we can tolerate....LOL   It's almost looking like it might rain....NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What's it doing where you are SD.....and what direction is it headed....lol

Michel

Michel

purelife

LOL Michel.  

Us girls change our minds quite frequent. ;)

Morning everyone.

Michel

|