So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

uh, which pocket and where?  if it's your naughty pocket, then gimme gimme gimme! ;)

Michel

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Michel wrote:   P.C......YEAH !!!!!!   My roofers are here ![/SPAN]

lol look at that, suddenly they are [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic; TEXT-DECORATION: underline"]your [/SPAN]roofers, still yesterday you wanted to kill them ah ah !

That's right...yesterday they weren't here...today they are. Who knows what tomorrow may bring.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Mashed sausages ?  

Gopher

Mashed sausages? No, I've never tried those - is that how YOU usually do them, PC?

Sportsdude

Super sunny down here P.C. broken clouds, I think the noise was coming from some kind of cruise ship of all things. When I was coming down the mountain from school a giant ferry like boat was stuck in the harbour. weird. lol

but it looks like the clouds are going to win today, although I don't know, this weather is hysterical.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Very heavy rain and hail showers, strong winds, occasional sunshine, clouds zooming all over the place and the temperature dropping.

Sportsdude

well I'm off to join my friends french club (aka wine club) wine I can drink without having to pay. lol where do I sign.  

P.C.

Not a big sausage fan Gophie.  Occasionally....but not my fave.

It is sunny and beautiful here again.  Started out a little shakey....but doing fine now.

Michel

Sportsdude

french group wasn't there so I joined the "reds" ohh the dark side.

Michel

purelife

afternoon.  I had some chilli, an apple and tisane blended tea   lots of herbs and spices ...yummy....  i feel calm and relaxed now. i'm at chi. :))))

Lise

Tisane blended tea? What's that?

Looks like a wonderful day afterall. We may head out and blink a bit in the sun. Don't forget, it's Moon Festival tonight. I'm heading down to T&T tomorrow to see if their moon cakes go half price.

Have an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck. It's periodondist office so I'm hoping they might pay a bit more. Afterall specialty offices do charge more. Well, we'll see what happens.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|