So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Lil Me wrote:   hahahaha.  And lunch.  Have you decided where you're going for lunch?

(I just ate some leftovers, a banana, a nectarine, and some soy nuts).

Yes....I decided I wanted to come to your place for lunch.  Nectarines.....miam miam miam [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

It's really a shame.  Vancouver is almost devoid of heritage buildings in the downtown core.....and there sits such a beauty on the corner of Hastings and Main.....all cruddy and crappy and disrespected.  Makes me angry.  

Michel

P.C.

That goes without saying that it's the people who suffer there is the saddest of all.  No doubt about that.

Michel

P.C.

My guess is, if there are any plans at all, I'd say it's almost too late to implement them.  It's not something they can decide to address late in the year 2009.  

P.C.

Oops....gotta run.  Be back later.

Sportsdude

They're shipping all the homeless to Nanaimo, Comox, Cambell River, Port Hardy etc. Giving them a ferry ticket.
Atlanta did the same thing shipped their insane amount (much more then Vancouver) out before the olympics to outer cities. They all traveled back eventually.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

So where did you hear this ?

Sportsdude

People that work at shelters in Nanaimo. They ask where they (homeless) came from they all said someone gave them a ferry ticket. Plus my roommate from Port Hardy said there's now a bunch of homeless people up their that weren't orginally from Port Hardy.

So Vancouver is dumping its problem on all of us here on the island.

P.C.

So it's just a he said/she said from a few people.  

Sportsdude

no pretty much everyone I've talked to has said so, from somebody who works within the RCMP to homeless shelter workers to kids from the towns along the coast. They've all noticed a rise in homeless  people in their towns that weren't there before. They are going to move them out. Every town does this when they have the olympics.

P.C.

no pretty much everyone I've talked to has said so, from somebody who works within the RCMP to homeless shelter workers to kids from the towns along the coast. They've all noticed a rise in homeless  people in their towns that weren't there before. They are going to move them out. Every town does this when they have the olympics.

So again.....it's a he said/she said.  Nothing concrete....no official plan.....just chatter from the kids?    

|