So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

is somebody who runs a shelter concrete?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

No.

I was just asking if you had read something about some kind of plan....or if you were just talking about 'the buzz'.....peoples' opinions of what they think is going to happen.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

49er.....hubby bought me Feist's, The Reminder yesterday.  It's very nice.  She's got a Nora Jonesish/Sade kind of sound on some cuts.  The most unique thing about it was the CD case.  Never seen anything like it.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

SADE!!
just ask my friend who said that's who she sounds like. She's like the music know all.

went on a beer run just got about killed by a couple drunk teens flying 100kph past a stop sign. crazy idiots. lol it was right by the cop shop. too, not very bright.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I have to agree with you that her CD cover is interesting.  It's been a while since I've seen something creative and original.  I like Feist's My Moon My Man, 1234 and Intuition.  She kinda sounds like Jewel, Jan Arden and of course Sade. :)

I'll buy this CD for my mom.  She enjoys these types of music.  Thanks for pointing out PC. :))

Lise

Sade has one of the most sexiest voice ever. I don't think anyone can beat her.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Morning Lise.  How are you doing?  Plans for weekend?

Tony Braxton has a sexy voice as well. *melt*  Who would ever want to unbreak her heart!?!

Lise

Heya purelife!

Sorry, I had to step out a bit. The kids just woke up and I can't spend too much time here much longer.

Toni Braxton was bankrupt the last time I heard about her. Not sure though. But yeah, she does have a fine voice.

A birthday party with family for Lise Jr. Jr.'s very 1st birthday. I can't believe one year has already passed! My little one is one year old. I have to go out and buy helium balloons for her because she loves balloons.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Awww...happy burdy to sweetie. :))  

Not sure if you know this, but you could buy balloons for a buck and then take them to a dollar store to have them helium filled for about 75 cents to a dollar per balloon.  They fill and provide teh string.  It's cheaper this way.  I know that Save On Foods charges a buck to fill balloons.

Lise

Yeah, I'm actually heading to the dollar store to do that but I'm very particular about ballons. I hate those rubber ones... I guess I freak out whenever I hear that squeeky sound (ugh, getting goosebumps) so I always have to have those aluminium ones. I'm getting two of them today and they cost about $2 each.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

So exciting!  Happy bday to Lise Jr Jr.  I'm sure she will enjoy her party!  Are you making a cake?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Gotta go, everyone.  Heckyl and Jeckyl have no school today, so we're heading into the city.  We need to be in Vancouver for a family dinner tonight (cousin's baby banquet).  I dug through my desk drawer to find some red envelopes- found some cute Winnie the Pooh ones, but I'm probably giving Happy New Year envelopes to the baby....*sigh* not that he'll know the difference...neither will the parents for that matter....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Hey, I've got some cute red packet ones too. They're all Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Yeah, I don't think baby will appreciate the cuteness but it's the gesture that counts, I guess.

Never had a baby banquet and I've never been to one but it's supposed to be the Chinese thing to do after the newborn arrives. Too much of a hassle if you ask me.

Got an interview next week Thursday with a dentist. OMG. Scary because the name sounds so damn familiar. Like I know friends who's been there before so I'm not sure.... ick.... *fingers crossed* that this dentist isn't the same one.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Very true, Michel. Anyways, this friend I haven't talked in years but I've got her number. Left a message on her cellphone and I hope she'll call me back. This other friend has moved to the States but I still have her email addy. I've sent her an email so I hope to hear from her.

If this dentist is good then it's great for me because the place isn't too far.
Bill Cosby.

|