So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

purelife wrote:
 Did someone say control?

[img style="WIDTH: 188px; HEIGHT: 199px" height=432 src="vny!://i19.tinypic.com/6cr4cva.jpg" width=167]

ROTFL!!! I likey that!!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Ah, poor Michel. Yes, it's a remote control for woman only. Gee, I wish I have one that actually works.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Oh great, now I can't even look at a remote control without thinking dirty thoughts....

BAD BOY, MICHEL!!!
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

LOL, you guys are funny.

Oh, I wanted to ask this question, totally off topic from lunch.

I have a black shirt and I see white marks on it.  I have no idea where it's coming from but my tank top is 97%cotton and 3% spandex.  Are these white marks due to the spandex material?  It drives me bonkers that I get these marks and could never figure out where they came from.  Anyone know?

Michel

P.C.

Do you use powdered laundry detergent or liquid?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

LOL. I don't know what to make of chalk marks on your shirt, purelife... have you been rubbing the walls lately? Depends on what area you are talking about. Can you be specified and tell me where?  
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

When spandex disintegrates, there are little white "threads" that pop out.  Is that it?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Does it look like this ?

Lise

Or..... dandruff??    
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I know those little nubbies you're talking about Lil Me.

I also have had black clothes that get spots on them that look like 'water marks'.  It was worse when I used powdered detergent....but even get it with liquid detergent.  I find that if I fill the washer first....then swish around the soap.....THEN put the clothes in......it's better.  

*also.....wash your blacks inside out.

purelife

I use powdered detergent.  They're just white marks...kinda looks like a cat just clawed on my shirt leaving these white marks.  They're not lumpy or anything.  It only seems to happen on my cotton/spandex tees. :(  

|