So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Curry is always good in my books. PC, did you manage to do the butter chicken yet?

We should go to Samosa Garden one of these days, purelife. They've got such lovely dishes for ACYE.

Lise Jnr. cried again. Man. For 15 mins she was hollering for me. "Mummy, don't leave me! Waah!!" over and over again. I stood outside the door, feeling like the worst thing in the world. Took all my nerve just to walk away. I kept coming back every 15 mins just to stand outside the door. Geez. She was fine afterwards. I guess kids go through separation anxiety.

Thanks for the words of encourage with the job. I'm sure it'll all come back. And yes, you'll have to be in the right atmosphere. I just hope I don't end up with a crappy asshat dentist. Good ones are hard to find. Oh gawd... I just hope I remember how to take radiographs... meh.....

Lunch today was that rice roll from T&T. Good stuff. For $3, you can get a really good lunch. I managed to feed all three of us with that plus a sweet bun. LOL.

I got my haircut today. All this talk about haircut and now I got one.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I got my haircut today. All this talk about haircut and now I got one.

That's just too funny Lise.  I found out that my coworker is getting her hair cut plus hilights today as well.  What a neat coincidence. :))

It's kinda funny how we seem to need something at the same time.  Hugs anyone? ;)[/DIV]

T&T is just awesome for cheap meals.  I like some of their dim sum.  Lunch for me is pepper beef stirfry with green peppers, mushrooms and onions on rice.  yummy.

Oh, and what does AYCE stand for Lise?  

Lise

Awww.... getting a hug from you is the best!!!

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt I was Guinevere in love with Arthur and Lancelot. Before that I was reading something on the legend of King Arthur. What a lovely dream. And they were both very, very yummy yummilisious in the dream. *pant pant*

[FONT size=1]I did not want to wake up......[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

SD, I'm pretty sure this is Josh Grobin.

There's a whole lot of 'yummies' talk going on.  Lise....we STILL haven't done the butter chicken.  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
lol guys that wasn't josh gorban it was Justin Trudeau.

Nope, I googled Josh Groban and selected that pic.  Unless you're thinking that Josh looks like Justin?  You can right click on the pic and select properties.  It says Josh.

P.C.

I had no doubts.  

I think SD must be talking about the pic HE posted.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I think he misread things.  .

Sportsdude

I was talking about the pic I posted.

I might go to Vancouver on Saturday, what should I see, eat, do etc.

purelife

Yea, but you said that we thought that the pic you posted was Josh Groban.  I posted a pic of Josh Groban because his name popped up in my head when I was thinking about guys with curly hair in response to PC's "I think curly hair is cute" remark. :)))

Have fun in Vanc.

Sportsdude

Should be fun. I feel like I know the place already.  

purelife

Then you won't need to ask us where to eat, things to see, what to do, etc since you know, right?  

I mean, you hear us talking about it all the time and I know that you're good with google.

Sportsdude

yeah I should know where I'm going.

Roommate has some friends he wants to talk to in downtown. He had an apartment there. Russians with money lol.

purelife

What's for dinner?

Lil Me

Leftover soup, leftover Chinese BBQ duck, some veggies.
 There;s not a ton of duck left, so I might eat tuna.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|