So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

haha yeah I need as many jobs as possible plus the dean's list grades.
unbelievable what's going on back home. They've used all my money for the stupid house.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

How dare they put a roof over their heads.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i dunno it was stupid. the whole thing stupid. impulse buy.

Cous Cous for dinner.

P.C.

Mmmmm  cous-cous.  

Beef dip, corn on the cob and salad here.  

Sportsdude

yeah the cous cous is excellent. So do I just eat the cous cous by itself or do u usually have something else with it?  

P.C.

lol....it's typically a side dish.....like rice or noodles.  A salad and some meat wouldn't hurt.  Well....at least a salad.

Sportsdude

well I'm on a super tight budget. Might have to pull and Oma circa 1940's Ukraine and search the dumpsters.
will make a salad and another quesadilla.

so cous cous is a side dish. I'm malnurished lol. I eat 'side dishes' as meals.

P.C.

Well, it's like pasta.  It IS pasta......at least it is made from the same semoliina flour as pasta.  It's good with a stew or by itself.....but you might want to round it out with a piece of fruit and some veggies.

You should ask one of your buddies to take you to a farmers market.  Right now you can pick up all kinds of fruit and veggies.  A HUGE bag of carrots will last a long time.

Michel

Sportsdude

hmm roommate with the car is never here. I haven't been to the cheaper grocery stores. Only to QF.  

P.C.

I love QF.  BUT.....if you got together with a few buddies and bought some bulk produce and split it up.....you'd all do pretty well financially and nutritionally.  And as much as I love QF....they don't have the same prices the local farmers markets do, when it comes to produce. (and it's FRESHER and yummier)

Sportsdude

I haven't been to Save On or Superstore yet. People tell me its cheaper there. But i dunno I kind of like the idea of buying on made in Vancouver Island and BC products at QF.
Farmers market is tomorrow. I'll check it out.

Sportsdude

well I finished my article. lol
wonder if its good enough, but I mean gosh this isn't the New York Times.

Michel

Enough Already!

Sportsdude you egotistical, self centered, narcissistic little prick. It's not all about you every freakin waking minute. Did you ever notice how often you are the last post???? Why do you suppose that is. You don't give a rats ass for the feel of the thread, or what conversations are going on, you always just make it about ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

ENOUGH

I used to post here but I got tired of having you jump on every new post whether or not you had something salient to contribute, and I see that hasn't changed. You see 'new' and you  have to post.

lol guys that wasn't josh gorban it was Justin Trudeau.

How arrogant that you thought people couldn't tell the difference, you never thought that someone else might have posted?? See what I mean about not caring about other conversations, I bet you don't.

Also, it's easy to see why racism is still so prevelant in the U.S. when you feel the need to identify your "friends" by their race or nationality. How tolerant and progressive of you.

This is DS and the S stands for Seattle not Sportsdude.  

|