So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Guys' haircuts seem so much easier.  Barber shop.  $10.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

purelife

Unless the guy's getting curlers and hilights.  yikes  

Sportsdude

roommate said there was a good cheap place in the old city quarter. Will check it out in November/December  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

You can go 3 months without a haircut?!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yeah longer even. There's a point when it grows out and then starts to grow up (when it curls way too much). Then its haircut time.  

Sportsdude

my hair starts to look like this after 2-3 months

[img style="width: 162px; height: 268px;" src="vny!://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Justin_Trudeau_supporting_Gerard_Kennedy_1,_rotated.jpg/364px-Justin_Trudeau_supporting_Gerard_Kennedy_1,_rotated.jpg"]

Lil Me

Hmm.  Your hair grows up.

Your hair would grow down eventually, yes?

Sportsdude

yeah eventually. I get crazy bed head in the mornings.  

Lise

I need a haircut too. I'm heading to the mall and getting one. Stupid hair.... Well, if you don't mind the budget, there's always lousy Great Clips. Good for men and dead cheap. They're usually at Zellars.

Off to preschool with Lise Jr. Here's hoping she won't cry this time. *sigh*

Good news about my job hunting. It's easier than I thought. I'm just going to hand out a few resumes and see how it goes. Hopefully find one that's closer to my home. I might even go back to my old workplace when I first started as a praticum student and see if they need someone there for a couple of days.

Gawd. I just hope I can remember everything. Taking one year off work....I'm sure it'll come back to me but man, I'm nervous.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

It IS nerve racking Lise.  I had 5 years in between when I went back to the same job, and I was mortified at how much I'd forgotten.  Not to scare you even more, because the fact is, it came back really quickly.  Just being back in the same atmosphere brings it back.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

SD.....I LIKE that guys hair.  I'm a sucker for a mop of curls.

purelife

Morning. :)))

I know that you'll do just fine Lise.  You'll find that flexible job near your home. I know you will.  I do understand how difficult it can to get back into the workforce after a year, but in the end, it does work out.  You GO GIRL! :)))  *pom poms waving*

Ah, PC, you must like Josh Groban's hair!!!!  Ah, he's pretty dreamy too and his voice...OMGDIVINEY!!!!!!!!!

P.C.

He is pretty dreamy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]  To think he got his start playing a part on Ally McBeal. (and yes....I love his hair)

Lil Me

Hey!  Another nice day around here.
 A pear, a peach, some cheese and some raisin bread for lunch.

|