So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Back to nectarines and peaches. I bought half a dozen of the former a few minutes ago.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

I'm very much enjoying this late-summer local fruit.  Might as well eat up.  In a few months, it'll be back to bananas, apples, and rock-hard expensive imported fruit.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Kinda makes you want to load up on all the fruit you can.  Hubby brought home one of those tiny seedless watermelons.  It was SOOOO sweet and yummy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

You sacrified a poor, defenceless baby watermelon.  Shame on you, P.C.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0] Ummm....

I think it was a fully grown stunted watermelon.  Yea yea.....that's what it was.

Lil Me

hahaha.

Newsflash: the Tide stain eraser pens actually work.  My mom gave me one a while back, and I mentally dismissed it as silly.  But I leaned into some strawberries (white shirt) and used it this morning.  Gone!

purelife

Woah!  I've always wondered if those Tide pens work.  I'm such a clumsy eater when it comes to spag... I'll be it for sure now.  Thanks for the newsflash. :))

Joshey was on Ally?  I didn't know.  Ah, dreamy he is.

P.C.

I keep hearing that they're really good.  I think I may have mentally dismissed them as well.  On the other hand, I've become accustomed to wearing blotches of 'whatever' on my shirt with pride.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

Joshey was on Ally?  I didn't know.  Ah, dreamy he is.

Yup.  That was his first exposure as a singer.  His role was a young man who refused to sing ever again after his mother died. He use to sing in the church, but was angry at god for taking his mom.  It was a really touching show.

Immediately after it aired, they were flooded with calls and his carreer had an unpresidented jump start.

Gotta run.....enjoy the rest of the morning

Lil Me

purelife

That's interesting PC.  I do miss that show.

Enjoy your day PC. :)

Sportsdude

lol guys that wasn't josh gorban it was Justin Trudeau.

Got a study partner in Anthro. And lol, I didn't have to ask any girls they asked me first. lol me mr. popular with the asian girls.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Do they have a special name for you?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

no only the 'local' girls and guys do. The rest just either know me as the tall american guy because I'm pretty involved in class discussions and teachers point out where I'm from, etc.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

My coworker is eating butter chicken... smells too damn good!  CURRY! CURRY... me hongry for curry.

|