So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh my Lise.  Perhaps she caught it from one of her preschool friends?  Oh, once you start preschool or any school for that matter, your child will get sick VERY often... I remember those days.... Be prepared.

I hope she's feeling better soon... awwwwww......she's a sweetie...when you guys left, we were saying how sweet she is and how the 4 of you look wonderful together. :))))

purelife

Yay!  The police is here to save the night!

Lil Me

Baby Tylennol is a wonderful thing.  Heck, Tylennol is a wonderful thing!  

purelife- Yes, Mr LM likes the memory foam.  Both of us are prone to oversleeping now- bed is so comfortable.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

*enter theme for cops for purelife*  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Yay!  The police is here to save the night!
--
 OOhhh!  Better check out those uniforms!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

heee hee...already did, already did... ;)

it's too bad that it's so dark.  i wish they were in white uniforms.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
dorms are strange places you hear everything.  
 --

Ahem.  Word: play some music and don't leave the window open.

Michel

Michel

Lise

Hi guys! Sorry but stop half-way during the chat yesterday but my connection to DS didn't work. I don't know why.

Am feeling a bit guilty. I made Lise Jnr kissed you guys last night. Hopefully she doesn't pass the bug flu to you.

Yep, gave her Baby Tylenol twice yesterday. Her fever broke, she's fine today. I couldn't sleep well last night because I was worried.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Michel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I miss something..... where are you going Michel?

[/SPAN]Oh nothing big, just hiking in the Cayoosh range over the treeline for the day, just hope I will not fell aseep after lunch under the sun lol[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
[/SPAN]  

Cayoosh? Never heard of that. Hmm. Anyways, have a great hike, Michel.

And before I forget, Hi to SD... I wanted to reply back but DS died on me. Sorry.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey!  DS died on me last night, too.

Glad to hear little Lise Jr is doing better.  Not to worry about flu bugs.  We're all very hearty individuals.

Hope you get a bit of rest today, Lise.  Perhaps a wee nap?

Breakfast was simple and yummy.  Blueberries, cottage cheese and wheat germ.  With strong tea.

Sportsdude

Hi Lise!
Jr. probably just had a 24hr bug.
I remember getting the chicken pox in preschool. oh gosh was that NOT fun.
Yup schools are a virus's heaven. Probably best to get flu shots.

Sportsdude

going to tim horton's for the first time! sweet.  

BC Boooyee!

Don't get too excited, Tim Hortons is nothing special!

|