So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

OMG, Lise wants my warm hands!  Are you my secret admirer? ;)

ah ah WE CATCH THE PERV ![/DIV]

Michel

I go for the samples now ! thanks ! miam miam miam !

Lise

Shoot! You found out!! Do I get to be punished, Mistress?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Bwaaah it was too late for the coke, well at least I got Nsture Valley bar, that 25 cents saved will go on my future downpayment for a house lol !

Have you seen, there was a Office Hottie contest outside of Milestones ? They gave mini cooper black baseball cap.

purelife

I missed the office hottie... :((((  I missed the ... *sob sob*

Michel

lol, lots of preety girls indeed...

purelife

So, how was lunch?

I had the deep fried pork cutlet with egg bowl with miso  Yummy!    

Michel

Vietnamese Caramel Pork for me with green tea, menoum menoum !

Lise is right by the way. It's really hot in the sun outside !

PL, did I tell you my little place underground closed at 6 during the week ? If you ever caught doing overtime, good to know.

purelife

Yes you did.  I remember walking by there at around 5:30ish and nothing was open.  It looked pretty empty to me.  Perhaps only a few open?    

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif[/img]  Having a nice break from puttering in the yard.  It is nice and warm out there.  I vetoed the drive....too nice to be cooped up in a car.

I had a bowl of All-Bran for lunch.  Mmmmm.....exciting.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

oh ! The vietnamese girl told me she was open and the other places too, well I'll see next week. One thing is for sure, Pacific Centre is too far, I mixed the place with the Royal Place (I think it's the name) on Burrard.  

Michel

I had a bowl of All-Bran for lunch.  Mmmmm.....exciting.

LOL but that's not what the publicity says !!! Could they dare lie to us ?[/DIV]

P.C.

Oh....they're not lying.  

I was too lazy to be imaginative for lunch....and if I have another can of sardines, I fear I will sprout gills.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

All-bran is good stuff. :)))  heya PC

have you tried the Rice N Spice in the RBC building food court?

Michel

have you tried the Rice N Spice in the RBC building food court?

No you would recommend it ?

I really have to explore more the area, I was lost just looking for the Coke Zero, can you believe it ? LOL

Oh I saw my first London Drugs and a guy with an iguana. What an adventure it was !!![/DIV]

|