So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

You've never been to London Drugs on Robson?  

Yes, Rice N Spice is awesome.  Their chicken and mushroom meal with the chick peas, lentils, cabbage, whatever veggies you chose are excellent.  The butterball chicken and chicken shavarma is tasty.  That place takes cash only.  Last guy I told to try this place out only had debit card and he looked everywhere for a debit machine.

Michel

Hum sound goods, are they open at diner time ? This would be very convenient and it's not far.

Michel

You've never been to London Drugs on Robson?  

No never, I always turned before I get that far.[/DIV]

Michel

By the way, never heard of them outside of BC, is it British ?

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
Anyone hear anything of an earthquake yesterday???

I must have caused it carrying all that luggage plus the japanese girl who doesn't speak english very well luggage too.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hey SD! Welcome to Canada. Looking forward to hearing all about your sex adventures while getting to Nanaimo.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

thanks lise. Just got back from clubbing with a group of friends from Holland, Austrailia, Comox, Sunshine Coast, Morocco. I love Nanaimo's downtown streets they're soo tiny. We all went from bar to bar couldn't really go to a club because the Comox girl was 18. But we found this battle of the bands place at a bar/club had a great time. loved it. Plus the Comox girl added my name and number to her phone. So I guess I'm "in the group now" everybody likes me. College is awesome.  

Lil Me

So glad that things are working out, SD.  Awesome!

London Drugs is only in BC and Alberta, I think.  It's a cool place- they sell EVERYTHING.

Cloudy and muggy today.  Very uninspiring.  *yawn*

Had a great dinner last night at The Eatery on W Broadway.  I love the Bob Marley roll- avocado and mango roll topped with tuna sashimi and cucumber wasabi cream.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sounds like a fun time SD. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

[div style="font-style: italic;"]London Drugs is only in BC and Alberta, I think.  It's a cool place- they sell EVERYTHING.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Cloudy and muggy today.  Very uninspiring.  *yawn*[/div]
Thanks for the info, Lil me (nice handle and avatar lol), I'll pay them a visit one day.

Uninspiring you bet, I'm leaving for the North Cascades NP now under grey skies here ("sick" day at work hehehe) but should be sunnyer there. I was supposed to go to Olympic NP, but the weather is soso there, so better go inland instead. Thanks to PC for info by the way, they'll be used for others more sunny days.

P.C.

Hey Michel.......for heavens sake.....[FONT size=4]will you register[/FONT] !!!  That's the 3rd time I've gone to PM you then realized I can't !!!!

WHAT'S THE HOLD UP ?   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i dunno about you guys but I'm enjoying today's weather. Cooler. Still haven't figured out though when to wear shorts and when to wear jeans. I keep wanting to wear jeans but alas its not cold enough. I can barely see the sunshine coast so it must be raining a lot in Vancouver/Mainland area.  

kitten

No, it isn't raining at the moment.  Actually, I don't think it is supposed to rain before Monday, but that could change any time.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Hey!  What's for lunch?  I think I'm gonna dive into some leftovers.

SD- I wear shorts all summer in B.C.  with a hoodie that I constantly take on and off.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Me and the New Zealander are going another school bbq at noon. Then its our super fantastic bus ride! (note the sarcasm)

|