So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good morning y'alls.  

A gorgeous day out there.  Who's doing what on this beautiful sunny day.  I think summer is starting.

Anyone hear anything of an earthquake yesterday???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Morning PC, Kitten and everyone else.

Nope, there was a quake?  

I would like to go for a walk this evening to enjoy the sun.  How 'bout you, PC?  

P.C.

Good morning purelife.

I haven't decided.  I can't make up my mind if I want to putter in the yard, or go for a drive.

Hubby says there was an earthquake yesterday morning around 8:35.  The whole top of their building shook and some of the spouses phoned and said they thought their roof was coming down.  So it sounds significant, and yet there wasn't a peep on the news about it.

kitten

Good morning, purelife.  I haven't heard about any quake in these parts, although I'm sure there must be one happening somewhere in the world.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

How have you been doing Kitten?  I haven't seen you around for ages!  

Lise

Morning, lovely people! Hello Ms kitten!!! I have missed you once too many times already! Stop breaking my heart like that.

We watched a bit of Pathfinder. Was ok. Bloody and gory film though but it could have been better. Like maybe more man flesh to show instead of fur clothing. *grunt grunt*

I wonder how SD is liking it in Nanaimo? I sincerely hope he hasn't jumped off the ferry. *snicker*    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hiya Lise.

He's in Nanaimo already?  I thought he said that he was going to be in Vancouver for about 3 days and then he's off to the Island.  I could be wrong.

Yea...long weekend!  

P.C.

No.....he caught the 3:15 ferry yesterday.  He was never actually in Vancouver.  Flew into Richmond.....and then there would have been a mad dash to catch the ferry.  He probably didn;t even have time to pee.

Lise

Oh he is. OK. I'm a noob. I guess I don't pay much attention to SD's rambling... er... I mean comments. Looks like a lovely day to go travelling around Vancouver. I hope he's having fun and picking up cute chicks.

What's for lunch today, folks? I'm just having leftovers from last night. I'm also gonna make sushi vegetables with the kids for dinner too. Should be fun. I'm going to let Lise Jr. wrap her own sushi.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
No.....he caught the 3:15 ferry yesterday.  He was never actually in Vancouver.  Flew into Richmond.....and then there would have been a mad dash to catch the ferry.  He probably didn;t even have time to pee.

ROTFL. Gawk!! Now I have to pry that image of SD not peeing out of my head!  SD must be over the moon, the gals are talking about him.

Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hmm, seems like we're all curious how everything went with him.  It's not often that we hear of someone who lived in Missouri and starting school in Malsapina.    

Lise

Actually, we've NEVER had anyone so........ *insert choice word * like our SD. He's like a lost little puppy that we're rather fond of yet at the same time you want to choke some sense into.

[FONT size=1]I wish he was back.....[/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

ROTFL. Gawk!! Now I have to pry that image of SD [FONT color=#c00000]not [/FONT]peeing out of my head!

HAHAHAHA.....well it beats the alternative.  

purelife

I have to agree with you too Lise.  It's like, we've heard him ramble, I mean talk about his life and such and we just hope for the best.  I hope that it all works out for him.  There are some days where I just want to GRRRRRRR!  LOL

I feel like japanese today.

P.C.

Well, I'm off.  Have a lovely day !!!

|