So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

P.C. wrote:
 ROTFL. Gawk!! Now I have to pry that image of SD [FONT color=#c00000]not [/FONT]peeing out of my head!

HAHAHAHA.....well it beats the alternative.

OMG! NOT THAT ROUTE, PC!!!! Oh great, now I have to go around thinking of SD making brownie cakes. Hehehehehe.

I know purelife but he's our SD for better or worst. Our wayward son who must be taught. It is our most holy mission in life.  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

OK. I have to go too, take care lovely PC and purelife!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Good morning ladies.

Hope everything is fine with you PL.

purelife

Enjoy your day ladies.

Hey Michel.  I'm much better today, more calm than yesterday.  Thanks for asking.

Michel

Happy to hear that.

Michel

*bushes rolling across the screen*

purelife

hey Michel.  did you get the samples to Coke Zero and the granola bar on Robson?

Michel

arrrgh don't tell me I missed free stuff !

Is the weather amazing or what today? Big Blue sky as far as the eye can see and warm sun... *sigh*  

purelife

i know, i wish that i was out working instead of being indoors...but, it is air-conditioned here. how about where you're at?

Michel

Air conditionning too, but not that efficient I must say. Robson and what the samples? Do you think it's too late? I don't see anything from my window. I could really try that zero coke to wake me up.

Lise

You guys get samples? Hey, bring me one next time.

So hot today. Can't do anything. Just finished another batch of muffins, this time NO chocolate chips (FINALLY!)
Bill Cosby.

Michel

That hot ? wow I must be sick I felt just OK. or maybe I do  [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]mi[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ane[/TD] [TD]a[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]?

Lise

Yeah, it's too hot. I'm so tired... couldn't sleep well last night but I can't sleep in the afternoon. Meh. I need purelife's gentle touch.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Meh. I need purelife's gentle touch.

Bear giver ! Hehe me I won't dare to say anything like that anymore lol

purelife

Samples on Robson.

The granola bar is on the corner of Robson and Thurlow and the coke is on Robson past Thurlow, around The Gap area.

OMG, Lise wants my warm hands!  Are you my secret admirer? ;)  

|