So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol monkee will be proud.
There's only one korean restuarant here sadly. I don't know where it is though.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Have you ever tried Korean, SD?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Nope. I have not but want to.

Lise

So, what's stopping you? Go and try a Korean dish. Ask for bimbibap (or however you spell it). Really good stuff. Hmm.... I'm getting hungry already.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'll try to find a place. I think the only korean place in the area is up near church but I don't go up their often anymore.  

Sportsdude

There's two korean places. One is a mix of chinese and korean. So its not really Korean. Then the other is completely Korean. I'll go there.  

Lil Me

Great sunny day today.  Heckyl and Jeckyl wanna go for another bike ride, now that they're both riding on two wheelers.

What's for dinner?  Gonna BBQ some steaks from the freezer, frozen veg, rice mix from a package.  Feeling summertime lazy!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I had toasted ravoli.

and happy birthday pittbull.

Lise

Wow. You remember pitbull's birthday. That's amazing.

Dinner tonight at the Korean restaurant. Lovely stuff. I absolutely love bimbibap!!!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

well she's on facebook. lol
but she doesn't have internet until the 23rd apparently.

Lise

Good evening everyone!

Hm. You're on her Facebook, SD? I've never had the nerve to go onto Facebook. I dunno. I guess part of me don't want to get involve in any more addiction.

Wow. This place is getting slower. Where's everyone?

We went to Stanley Park today. Such a lovely day. Nice and sunny with a cool breeze from the water. I thought I would treat us all for ice cream... only the sundaes were like $2.50 or so and the Hagen Daaz ice crem bar was nearly $5.00. Highway robbery!!!

CUPE workers still in strike but surprisingly the park was clean. No spillage of garbage from cans. The grass needs some mowing but that's about it. Children's railway and the petting zoo were closed so that was a big bummer.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yup I'm on her facebook  

49er

Just returned home from a Red Egg and Ginger banquet.  I'm stuffed!

P.C.

Is that a place, or a menu item ?  (so much to learn....lol)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Its a celebration for a new born and is held about a month after birth.  For the Chinese the baby is considered  a year old at birth so I guess its considered the first birthday.  Its customary to serve red eggs and ginger on this ocasion

|