Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

What's this talk about circumcision?

drats..gotta go...  

Lil Me

Good afternoon!  It's tea and cookie time for me.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hi Lil Me !

Yes please.....I'd love some tea and cookies. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Speaking of cookies, what cookies do you guys like? I love those Digestive Cookies (dipped in tea) and Oreo (with coffee cream and mint) cookies.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

german cookies.
They're really tiny and oh soooo good.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I love those digestive cookies with cheddar cheese.  Mmm....haven't had that in a LONG time.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Anything crunchy.  Digestive, Graham crackers, Hob Nobs or Dad's Oatmeal.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good evening everyone.  had cabbage rolls for dinner.

Speaking of crackers, LOVE peak freans.  Yummy.

Sportsdude

hey pl!
how's it going?

Sportsdude

purelife

hey SD.  what kind of cereal are you having?  

Sportsdude

just regular store brand cheerios knock off.
*yawn*

Lil Me

Cabbage rolls!  Yum!  I had leftover pho.  

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
just regular store brand cheerios knock off.
*yawn*

That's illegal!! Im not talking to you for a while. You never ever ever have an 'knock off' cheerios'.

Only real authentic General Mills Cheerios are allowed 'cause they are the only good ones to eat.

Well, dinner was burrito's and we moved a crapload of stuff around to my new room upstairs and a bunch of stuff to Starfish's Garage. I went to Ukranian Tire to buy a fishing lisence for my upcoming week long fishing trip.. and I ended up with a lisence and 70 bucks in tools.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Cheerios was out plus this was 'organic'. ;)  

|