So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hi SD and PC.

Yeah, the thing with kids parties... not only you have to invite the kids but you gotta include the parents too so there's more mouths to feed. And with kids, you get mess galore. I've got juices on carpet and sticky floors. *sigh*

Oh yes, ignorance is a bliss when it comes to Chinese cooking. Half the time I don't even want to know what what's hanging on the kitchen stall with eyes looking down at you. I'm sorta used to seeing it all so it doesn't really bother me unless it starts talking. That might be an interesting problem.

What's for lunch today? I've got a bit of BBQ chicken that's waiting on the the countertop except I don't really feel like chicken. Ever get that "I'm tired of chicken feeling?" Well, it's one of those days.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah I get tired of chicken too.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I'm back. Hit the library. Got a manga and a book on the religious convictions of my founding fathers. Lately books have played a largely ornamental role in my life. They sit on my bookshelf and allow me to feel good about myself even if I never read them. Who has time to read when there's teh computor???

2 hours to go and then I'm lighting this f*cking place on fire and making my escape (unless Jesus meddles again).
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

I called my school. Other then that their was this police chase on tv earlier. Apparently some guy said his cat was dying so he sped to the vet and got into a police chase. brilliant.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

The most efficient (though not necessarily the quickest) way to skin a cat is to first boil it.

I believe this to be true, since I read it on the Internet, but since I love cats I will have to take it on faith.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

The kicker is that the vet is usually just a couple minutes away (in my case down the street) this was in suburban Dallas. The chase went on for an hour and a half at 80mph (130kph) no way does it take that long to get to the vet.    

P.C.

lol....ummm...Monkee?  I think that's TOMATOES.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Tomatoes?? Crap, I always get the two mixed up    =(

*picking fur out of teeth*

P.C.

Yes....I believe you WERE a little mixed up.  I believe you are confusing that technique with neutering.

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 I'm back. Hit the library. Got a manga and a book on the religious convictions of my founding fathers. Lately books have played a largely ornamental role in my life. They sit on my bookshelf and allow me to feel good about myself even if I never read them. Who has time to read when there's teh computor???

2 hours to go and then I'm lighting this f*cking place on fire and making my escape (unless Jesus meddles again).[/DIV]
 [img]http://www.ica.org.uk/thumbnail.php?max=408&id=387"]

I've called the Exorcist for you Monkee.  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Ugggg! Now my stomach is growling!!

Ok, just throwing this out, why don't we circumsize house pets?

EDIT: Sorry, I should have been more clear since some of us do circumsize house pets.

Why isn't it mandatory?

Thanks Schadey!! I need someone to exorcise the Jesus out of me today. I'm up to my eyeballs in him!   =(  

forumla1

afternoon.  

you're forgiven PC. ;)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I forgot how to spell apparently.

I'm getting old I tell ya    =(

Schadenfreude

Ugggg! Now my stomach is growling!!

Maybe that's Captain Howdy?

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

Oh oh....what did I do?  

|