So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yes.  That's Grandpa Cedar.  Even on the second floor, the trunk is HUGE.  It's a beauty.

So hubby brought home the scaffolding for tomorrow....so there's no more putting off the inevitable.   *Gulp*
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

dark green roof. Same colour as the trees. Would look brilliant.

Forgot to mention, but this would have been my first choice too.....unfortunately the colour palate is quite limited, and there is nothing that resembles this colour in the greens.  

P.C.

Gotta run for a bit.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

ah that's a shame.
What's the darkest green you can get?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

this would look good

plus it would match your porch.
Oh the patio table colour that would be a good one too.
[span]

[/span]

Sportsdude

or go the dark red route but I don't see it working too well mixing with the trees.

found a dark green one I think

P.C.

Yea....that green looks good in a pic....but that's not the true green that it is.  It's very 'emeraldy'.  Too green.  I would love an olive type green....but there doesn't seen to be one available.  Red....DEFINITELY NOT.  Brown...?  Kinda 'poopy', and yet I may end up going that route.  Charcoal is an option too....being as I can't have the green I want.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  Decisions decisions.

Sportsdude

too green? Can something be too green?  

Sportsdude

I think brown would be too close to the colour of the house. Need a contrasting colour.

kitten

Either the sandstone or the dove gray would look good with red cedar, I think.  Either of them would go well with the green on the workshop.  But you have a discerning eye and good taste when it comes to colours, so I know you will choose the right one for you, P.C.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Morning!  Off to my packrat friend's garage sale.  Heckyl and Jeckyl are not alowed to buy ANYTHING because a lot of the treasure for sale was either plundered from my place or my parents'.  (with just my luck, they will buy back the sandblasted glass salad bowl- wedding present that looks like a golf trophy- engraved with a "heartfelt" inscription and mine and Mr LM's names on it.....)

Going to an Indian Music concert tonight- singer and dancer from India.  Supposed to feature a woman dancing on a clay pot.  I'm sure we'll enjoy it.  Heckyl and Jeckyl like going to shows.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hey Lil Me.  Let us know how successful the garage sale went. The Indian concert sounds interesting too.  How did you find out about the event?  I'm sure you guys will be having a wonderful time! :))))

Last night, we went on a double date with my brother and his gal.  After dinner, we went over to the Richmond Night Market.  It was a fun time. I brought a  HUGE bag of kettle corn to share amongst all of us.  OMGYUM!

Ok, gotta go and enjoy the sun.  Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone. :)

Lil Me

I'm going to the Indian music show because my friend organized it.

The garage sale is over and done with.  Got rid of a lot of junk....the remainder is either piled up outside for the Freecycle or sitting in the truck waiting to be driven to the Sally Ann.

Some weirdo even bought the engraved glass wedding present salad bowl.  (yikes)
 But noone wanted the wooden clog with my name woodburned on the side...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

It's good that you had a good garage sale, Lil Me. Remind me to get pointers from you when I next see you.

purelife - you're right about Transformers. We just watched it yesterday and geegollywosh, it was INCREDIBLE. Got that stupid song in my head and was humming it all day yesterday. The captain in that movie is SO HAWT!! OMG. Melt the screen off the movie for me. When he hugged his little girl, I just died there.....

I seriously want to be his uniform in my next incarnation.

Just bought a low cut shirt from Hilfiger store for like $20 on sale. No wonder it's on sale. No sane woman would buy that and no bend over properly. Hehe. I was eating popcorn at the threater and guess how many decide to nestle in my bra. Hubby laughed it off, said he could help me remove the kernels, I told him, Hell No! Unless you look like the captain, I can keep my kernels there, thank you very much.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

hahahah.  Funny story, Lise.

Now I want to see Transformers!  Mr LM and Heckyl/Jeckyl have already seen it.

Wassup wit everyone today?  I think we'll stop at Lonsdale Quay because Jeckyl wants to look at boats- we were there earlier in the week, but food shopping in a hurry- so he was kinda cheesed about that.  Back to my parents' to pick up another wagon-load, then hopefully watching an outdoor concert at Ambleside beach.

|