So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Afternoon miss PL.. the Teriyaki steak sounds good.. Ill leave you with the cheesecake.

Whats everyones plans this weekend? Our origional plans got changed again so we are home again this weekend :(
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Herro Everyone!

Trying to get my place right side up.  Needing to throw out a whole bunch of crap in order to integrate the crap from my parents' house.  So out with the old crap, in with the new crap!

Chicken nuggets in the oven.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

morning!
I'm working this weekend.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Staying at home with the missus is nice too. :))  Too hot to be outside anyways.

My coworker just brought Fergie's newest CD and I'm listening to it right now.  I'm on the third track and all of them are EXCELLENT.  I just love her Big Girls Don't Cry song.  I think that she has the most wonderful voice and is just so glamourous looking.

Sorry Angelina.... you're still beautiful. ;)

purelife

Hi Russ, Lil Me, Russ, Lil Me and Sportsdude and PC and Sportsdude...

Sportsdude

hey purelife.
So everybody ready for Beckham mania?

purelife

Uhm, nope.  I'm not into soccer/football.  You?

Sportsdude

same here but all the papers are putting beckham and posh spice's face on the front cover.
its crazy.

Sportsdude

although when that new whitecaps stadium is built and MLS grants them a team. I'd show up for games. Cheap entertainment.  

P.C.

I feel for ya Lil Me.....done THAT a few times......lol

I think you are doing a good choice with the metal roofing. I just use my pressure washer once every few months to clean the roof.. even then i dont always need to, everything runs off. Are you having the old roof removed or just leaving it on and putting the metal on top? We left ours on for more sound insultaion.

You think so? That's good to hear.  It was originally my LAST choice....but now I think it's the BEST choice.  The old roof HAS to be removed.  There is a foot of moss on it (no exaggeration) and I suspect the sheating will have to be replaced also.

(I can sure think of a dozen other things I'd prefer to spend $10,000 on.) Ugh....makes me sick when I think of it, and sicker when I write it.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Its going to be okay P.C.
The roof is going to look great.
What color is it going to be?

P.C.

Thanks SD.....I think all will be fine.  It's just a shipload of money for something so....so.....unglamourous and un-fun.

Don't know what colour yet.  It's been a nightmare to get workers out here.....they are so busy they don't seem to have to worry about good business practises.....like returning phone calls or giving estimates or dropping off colour samples as promised.  Grrrrr

We even had a guy come out and measure for an estimate, and then never bothered to give us the estimate.  Dufus.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

yeah I hate that too. My cousin is building a house in the middle of the forest on a bluff over looking farmland and the river. Well he's been waiting for a month to have a prospector come.

What's the colour of the house?

P.C.

This is the shop.....it's the same colour as this.  Red cedar with avocado green trim.

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][img id=thepic title="Click to visit ImageShack for Image Hosting!" onclick=scaleImg() alt=img526/3254/pict0003bt7.jpg src="http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3254/pict0003bt7.jpg"][/A]

purelife

Wow, looks very pretty PC.

|