So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

dark green roof. Same colour as the trees. Would look brilliant.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh, what are everyone's plans for dinner?

I don't know why I've been seeing this everytime.  This $verification_msg notice on the top left hand corner.  Do you guys see it too?

[TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=bottom colSpan=2][SPAN class=nav style="FONT-SIZE: smaller"][A class=nav href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php"][FONT color=#000000]Discover Seattle![/FONT][/A]  |  [A class=nav href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php#1"][FONT color=#000000]General Category[/FONT][/A]  |  [A class=nav href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/board,1.0.html"][FONT color=#000000]Discover Seattle![/FONT][/A]  |  [SPAN class=smalltext][B class=nav]Post reply ( [/B][/SPAN][A class=nav href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,21.19905.html"][FONT color=#000000]Re: So... Whats for lunch?[/FONT][/A][SPAN class=smalltext][B class=nav] )[/B][/SPAN][/SPAN] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]$verification_msg  

Sportsdude

I'm making quesadillas
Yeah I'm seeing that too. I wonder what it is.

purelife

Maybe it means that everytime we make a post, TB gets $$$!!! ;)

Lil Me

I'm still burping chicken nuggest from lunch.  Yuck.

I'm going out in a bit, so I think I'll pick up some salad stuff and cold cuts for din din.  Don't feel like cooking anything.

I'm having one of those days where it feels like I'm not getting anything done...moving junk from one pile to another.  Ugh.  Perhaps P.C. and Russ can relate...

On the upside, I found new places to stash junk away.  I have a roll of secret keys to extra rooms in the complex (electrical rooms, strata council file room, etc.)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

On the upside, I found new places to stash junk away.  I have a roll of secret keys to extra rooms in the complex (electrical rooms, strata council file room, etc.)

LOL!  But are your stuff going to be safe there?  

P.C.

Oh Lil Me.....poor you.  I CAN relate to you.  It makes you assess your 'junque' differently if nothing else.  [FONT color=#40ffff](next think you know you'll be planning one honking garage sale....and you'll get to move it all again....lol)[/FONT]

[FONT color=#40ffff][/FONT]

You know there's that guy (can't think of his name) who does the 'Clean Sweep'....and he says that a cluttered house contributes to a cluttered mind.  I think there is some truth to that, but to me, it's all in how you define clutter.  I think treasures organized and stored well is NOT clutter, and I don't know how he can suggest to all others that you should get rid of it.  It might work for him.....but it doesn't mean it works for everyone.

Hang in there Lil Me....even this will bring back pleasant memories one day.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

haha.  Thanks!  I'm not to fussed about it, just trying to keep plugging away at it.  It's summertime, so there's not too much on the agenda.  The junque project can be ongoing....

I'm eating some potato salad that's till warm- yummy.  Bit of grainy mustard, curry powder, green onion, slat and pepper!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

You don't come across as the type that gets too 'fussed up' about much, Lil Me.....lol

Beautiful evening....cooled off a bit.  Nice!  

Sportsdude

hey ladies. *waves*

Just got back from the new Harry Potter film. Good, missed a few parts of the book but I think Harry suffers enough in the film although he suffered much more in the book.
Overall A-.

Lil Me

How's the temp in the Ebony Lounge this evening?  

P.C.

It couldn't be more perfect.  The door is wide open to the hot tub deck and there is a ever so gentle breeze puffing through.  Sawdust just poured me a libation.....and I am in heaven.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a170.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

sounds awesome.  

P.C.

Perfect.

So that was the BIG tree that I was talking about just outside the kitchen window.  As a matter of fact that pic was taken through the kitchen window.  I don't know what the circumference is.....but it's probably 6 or 7 feet through....at least.

I tried to post a different angle....but it didn't work.

Sportsdude

...woah...
so THAT'S the tree.
*speechless*

that's huge.

|