So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

like this for a clock radio: sony makes that.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Everywhere.  Hubby always laughs at me, because I have been known to transfer stuff out of the jar/package it came in.... and put in my own jar with my own lables I make up in Corel to get 'that look'. (I know it's a tad anal....but I like the 'feel' of the look) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Too 'techie' for me.  Not a big fan of the industrial look or the cold lines of futuristic.

Sportsdude

love the cold lines. I'm a minimalist.  

Sportsdude

I think that's why I like Vancouver archeticture so much. All the glass buildings are very minimalist.  

P.C.

I like warmth and comfort and character.  The old time packaging is simplicity at its best.  I adore a clean white label with a black ink stamp.  

How does this work for you.  Nice cross over from futuristic and cosy.

Love it.  

Sportsdude

that's awesome looking.

Sportsdude

to me these places are inviting.

Sportsdude

*smells coffee*
good morning!

P.C.

They are nice in an artistic way.....but I find the opposite as far as a home.  Uninviting....cold...sterile'

I'm surprised you find this inviting.....it's so contradictory to a 'mountain cabin'.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 No no no.....not the hot tub.....the hot tub roof.  It is clear plexiglass panels 4 1/2 by 12 feet....and there are 2 X 4's every 4 and a half feet. So you have to 'tightrope walk' along the 2 inche edge of the 2X and it's downright scary. The pollen and algae mixed with rain and then sun baking it on there, bonds to this stuff like tar.  It's very hard to scrub off. [/DIV]
 We have an overhang type roof like this over the rest of our deck after we put a hot tub in years ago.. the glass gets crap all over it and the window pane sills on the edge act like a dam and keep all the lovely little bits of see through stuff like pine needles and stuff.

Honestly my answer? Pressure washer... get Mr PC to go get one. He'll get a good one for ya. (psst Sawdust.. Im trying to help you ACQUIRE tools here).
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Morning on this wonderful and beautiful day. About to head out in a minute. I can't believe it's not raining on a weekend.

Speaking of powerful tools. Yes, I want one of them water pressure thingee. I can't just imagine ripping up the pavement with a vibrating, all-powerful, nasty piece ass that shoots out water. Oh man... orgasmic heaven. Maybe I should put that on my Christmas wish list and hope Santa doesn't think I've been a naughty grrrl.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Actually there is a power washer sitting out there.  For some reason, the power washer doesn't remove this stuff.  Believe me I've tried.

[FONT size=6]WELCOME HOME RUSS !!!!![/FONT]

Hi Miss Lise....bye Miss Lise.  Enjoy your day !

purelife

Good morning everyone.  Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Canada Day on this fine gorgeous day before I head out for some sun to kiss my skin. :)

kitten

I hope that isn't all the kissing you're going to get!  Happy Canada Day, purelife.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|