So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

Good morning!

Long weekends are too sweet. I am staying around my house this weekend. Got a lot of catching up to do on yard work, etc. Also need to organize my basement, too much junk is starting to build up.

Going to turn up the stereo all weekend!

Hosting a BBQ Canada Day.  BBQing a turkey, and my friends are each bringing their own dish. like a potluck I guess!?

Some tasty beverages too!

Michel, I will wave my Canadian flag proudly, but if some cute ladies make their way over and are wearing nothing but that flag at the end of the night, and it happens to drop around their ankles, it won't be the worst thing that could happen. LOL!

Isis

OMG....I finally have run into you here! Devil...how's it going?

I can't wait for today to be over!!  LONG WEEKENDS RULE!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Devil

COOL! ISIS! GODDESS!

You want to come to my BBQ and wear nothing but a Canadian flag....around your ankles??

Isis

How bout I come and where nothing but you around my ankles?
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Devil

WOO HOO!!! I have a patriotic cucumber....

Hey! how are you? still at SFU?

I am doing great. This life thing is shu-weet!

Isis

cukes??  I love long, firm, juicy cukes...especially if they are from a certain Devil!!

SFU is going great...loving it still!  Vacation is coming up at the end of July...going to Vegas for a week...boy it's going to be HAWT!

Devil

Vegas is mid summer! Yep, you will roast! I am going to Florida mis summer. Not for a holiday mind you.

Isis! You really can't get much hotter...actually, you will raise the temperature of Vegas a bit!

I drove through Arizona once in July, even the locals were dying! It was about 47 degrees!

Isis

Great excuse to go skinny dippin in my mind!!

Care to join me? au natural?

Devil

absolutely!

*rips off clothes...jumps in tropical lagoon surrounded by palm trees and waterfalls*

Isis

Oh my....

*takes a big breath, dips down under the water...*

Devil

[img height=66 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Angry/7.gif" width=96 border=0][FONT size=7] !!!!![/FONT]

Devil

good to see you on here!

I have a meeting soon...meh...can't wait to get back to the field for a bit. this office thing is not a healthy summer environment!

chat soon you Hot Dream Girl!

I will stop by laterz!

*hugs and stuff*

Isis

*sigh*

I will be dreaming of you all day!

Enjoy your Friday!

*pinches Devil's sexy lumps*

P.C.

Ooooo, lucky girl going to Vegas.  (I love Vegas....have been several times)

It was 42 degrees there yesterday.  I remember once going in August, and it was 46 degrees.  I actually got a second degree burn off my belt buckle just from being outside for 10 minutes.

I thought I had gotten stung by a wasp, when my arm touched my belt......but there (instantly) was a raised blister in the shape of my buckle.  Amazing huh?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i19.tinypic.com/62r6rmc.jpg" border=0].
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

|