So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
 Ignorant people writing negative opinions about methods which have been [FONT color=#c00000]used by hundreds of millions of people for thousands of years![/FONT]  "New world self-righteousness!"[/DIV]
 People rubbed sticks together to light fires to cook on, for thousands of years.

Perhaps you should defend chopsticks by pointing out that people could light their fires by rubbing two chopsticks together.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

Hiya P.C.

The bitter one has run off?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

Looks like.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]

Is it raining over there?  I knew it would rain.....I just washed by car in such detail, that it looked like it just came off the lot.  Rats.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

I have only washed my car once since moving to the west coast. On the prairies, owning a car wash is a profitable business. Here, I have trouble finding one.

Lise

Greetings people. Oh ah... well, we have one miserable wet blanket every so often. Que sera sera, we cannot avoid them even if we want to.

How are you folks this miserable rainy day? As I write this, I think of my dear friend who's getting married this afternoon. What a soggy day to get hitched. Ah well. I hope they have Plan B in the background and find something dry to take pictures in.

And speaking of chopsticks. Best thing ever invented. Eat on one hand, poke eyes out the next minute. Now where is Quentin Taratino? I need to sell me a story, pronto!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

stretchedout

Schadenfreude wrote:
stretchedout wrote:
 Ignorant people writing negative opinions about methods which have been [FONT color=#c00000]used by hundreds of millions of people for thousands of years![/FONT]  "New world self-righteousness!"[/DIV]
 People rubbed sticks together to light fires to cook on, for thousands of years.

Perhaps you should defend chopsticks by pointing out that people could light their fires by rubbing two chopsticks together.

---------------------------------

r u drunk?  u certainly seem to write unintelligible jibberish!

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Sportsdude

I'd take your rain is a second Lise. Its not even the hot part of the day and its 34 C outside. Suppose to get up to 35 today.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

well I'm off to the community pool to get a sun burn.  

P.C.

I thought most people head off to the community pool for a swim.

Sportsdude

I did that too, lol.
Its really hot out. Then the clouds came and the sun went away so no sunburn today. So I swam a couple laps, treaded water for 30 minutes then got bored.

purelife

Good evening everyone.

I got into my first accident.  Some idiot driver rear-ended us at the red light.  Luckily, there was no major damage and we're all ok.  

P.C.

OMG purelife.  That's awful !  Glad you're OK !!!!   Bummer for the new car though.

Sportsdude

good god.
How fast did the guy hit you?
you call the cops to report it?

purelife

Evening PC.  How are you doing?

Thank god for seat belts!  You know, it was a weird experience.  We were pushed forward and felt that "bump" and then it clicked that someone just bumped into us.  How could they?  I thought.  It was pretty stressful.  Thank goodness no one got hurt, including the car.  We just had a major headache and shoulder ache and some neck ache.

P.C.

Sorry I didn't get back to you purelife.....I was catching up on some PM's.  

I'm just glad nobody is hurt seriously....and a double bonus that there is no damage to your 'new baby'.

It IS a stressful experience, regardless of absence of blood......lol (sort of lol)  I always think that little fender benders and near misses are a great wake-up call.

|