So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

stretchedout

Schadenfreude wrote:
Lil Me wrote:
Hello lovely people!

Heckyl and Jeckyl ate the Stupidstore brand Bento Boxes for dinner tonight (nuke for 4 mins).  Salmon teriyaki, rice, veggies and a vegetable gyoza.  They loved them.  Quite a bargain at $3.50 each and healthier than fast food, when you need to eat in a hurry.  Cute little compartmentalized dish and
[FONT color=#0000ff]comes with a pair of chopsticks.
[/FONT]

I chowed down on leftovers.

Chopsticks are the stupidest way to eat something, especially rice, ever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/DIV]
 Chopsticks actually are the most efficient way to eat rice from a bowl.  The correct amount of rice gets into the mouth for adequate chewing.  Typical westerners wolf down food without chewing it properly.  One can learn a lot from easterners!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

Hey stretchedout....just out of curiousity, what makes you laugh?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

Ignorant people writing negative opinions about methods which have been used by hundreds of millions of people for thousands of years!  "New world self-righteousness!"

P.C.

lol......no, no, no.

I meant laugh...... as in laugh WITH.....not as in laugh AT.    

stretchedout

I can laugh with other people's ignorance because I am ignorant too!  lol!  Sorry, bu I don't understand your question.

P.C.

Yea.....well I guess it IS a pretty abstract question.  I just wondered, because you seem too serious about everything. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

stretchedout

Yes some of my posts may appear serious but I am doing this to bring balance to a lot of the fluff which I read here.  Thank goodness the posts aren't all the same here like that you would see in a clique's message board!  "I will not conform!"

P.C.

Yes some of my posts may appear serious but I am doing this to bring balance to a lot of the fluff which I read here.  Thank goodness the posts aren't all the same here like that you would see in a clique's message board!  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]"I will not conform!"[/FONT]

Well I guess there's nothing wrong with looking to get something out of a message board,  that suits you....but maybe you have to bear in mind, that some people are looking for nothing more than fluff and will gravitate to place that provides that.  

Sometimes the balance is found in the interests of the majority.....and it would be crazy to think that anyone should conform to something that doesn't suit them.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"](nor should you......I've heard that sentiment expressed by an old poster here).[/FONT] [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0][/DIV]

stretchedout

Freedom of expression, babe!  This means welcome all perspectives and get out of it what you will.

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
Ignorant people writing negative opinions about methods which have been used by hundreds of millions of people for thousands of years!  "New world self-righteousness!"[/DIV]
 You're a pretty serious guy. Zero for a sense of humour. Very "self-righteous"  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

stretchedout

Well, speak of the devil, here comes the ignorant comment maker:

"Chopsticks are the stupidest way to eat something, especially rice, ever!"

You cann't appreciate my sense of humour, because perhaps you haven't been privy to it!  Look around and open your eyes.  You have done a great job of arrogantly insulting the eating practices of well over a billion people.  

P.C.

Freedom of expression, babe!  This means welcome all perspectives and get out of it what you will.

I agree....but free as it might be, you can't make something into something it's not.... just because it's YOUR will to do so......although you have every right to the effort.

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
 Well, speak of the devil, here comes the ignorant comment maker:

"Chopsticks are the stupidest way to eat something, especially rice, ever!"

You cann't appreciate my sense of humour, because perhaps you haven't been privy to it!  Look around and open your eyes.  You have done a great job of arrogantly insulting the eating practices of well over a billion people.

I'm sure a billion people are so insulted by my comment that they are this very minute, banding together and going door to door looking for the "ignorant comment maker".

With a billion of them, it won't take long.    
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

Hi Schad....... [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c010.gif" border=0]      Miserable blasted June day, I say.  

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
 Freedom of expression, babe!  This means welcome all perspectives and get out of it what you will.[/DIV]
 My freedom of expression is to not be limited by chopsticks.

This is a democracy. I am allowed by law to proclaim chopsticks are dumb.  

|