So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Count me out of that party.  Another Britney without panties is TOO much to contemplate.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Good evening Miss Kitten.....and  a beautiful evening it is!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

It's a gorgeous evening, P.C., and Kaycee resents the fact that I have shut the door so he can't go out again.  There are hunting creatures out this time of night, and I don't want him to become some animal's dinner.  I'm relaxing with a lovely glass of Merlot.  Have you a libation of your own yet?

P.C.

Oh you bet I have a libation.  We had our friends visit tonight......the one who was an upper management guy at my last job.  We were VERY close friends up until I quit, and we haven't gotten together since.  It was sad, because we loved them to bits......but it was awkward.  Nothing was said about the situation tonight, but I'm sure it will come up at some point, now that the ice has been broken.

kitten

That does make it difficult, since it is so hard to bring something like that up in conversation.  But as theysay, "Time heals all wounds", so eventually it will come up in conversation without the emotional overload.  I'm so glad that it didn't  stop the friendship entirely.  

forumla1

evening frendz...has anyone seen ma monkee?  

Sportsdude

evening ladies. Was out and about.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I was in, enjoying  a relaxing time.

P.C.

I was out AND in....enjoying the day for all it's glory.

Sportsdude

just got the hockey score. sweeeet!
Sens won.

kitten

Really???  I didn't watch.  I thought it would be another loss.

Sportsdude

yup 5-3. on the hockey board I frequent everybody is like rooting for the ducks. I was like blasphemy! lol  

P.C.

Schadenfreude

Sportsdude wrote:
yup 5-3. on the hockey board I frequent everybody is like rooting for the ducks. I was like blasphemy! lol  

Here is why I'm cheering more for the Ducks than Ottawa.

I'm originally from Winnipeg.

1) Teemu Selane was the classiest player to sign with the Jets. That @sshole Keith Tkachuk would sign a two year contract and sit out after the first year demanding more money, the prick. Teemu was happy just to play.
2) Randy Carlisle. After being traded to Wpg from Pittsburgh became one of the loyalest Jets, even staying in Winnipeg after his playing career ended to coach the AHL Manitoba Moose after the Jets left.

3) Brian Burke. Vancouver's biggest mistake getting rid of him.

4) Anaheim has more Canadians on the team than Ottawa.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

kitten

Anaheim is the most Canadian team of the two so I am hoping they win.  I also think they are the better team and deserve to win.

|