So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

P.C. wrote:
Are you sure Schade ?....I don't think that hairstyle is going to suit you.

Hey, I would wear a two piece bikini and my hair in curlers to be in that position.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

[A href="http://www.adultgifs.com/download.php?file=AdultGif0001962.gif"][img alt=AdultGif0001962.gif src="http://www.adultgifs.com/adultgifs/AdultGif0001962.gif" border=0][/A]

Lunch.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

LOL at "do not attempt".

She is a trained professional on a closed course.

Kids don't try it at home!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

[img title=dy22mmzjmzjjlygnqon2.gif alt=dy22mmzjmzjjlygnqon2.gif src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/dy22mmzjmzjjlygnqon2.gif"].

Lise

Monsieur S, I'm still in awe at your picture collection. Wonderful!!!! Keep em comin'.

Mexican night tommorrow. Startin' to panic and excited at the same time. Still tons to do. I'm moving the party outdoors so there be not be any rain.

I keep getting Mexicana music in my head as I prep for the party. All I need now is one hunky half naked gorgeous tan bronze god  and I'm all goooood. Pin the tong up, anyone??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

fie-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-sta!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

My fur has bronze streaks in it.

Do I count, Lise?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i19.tinypic.com/4u2d8hc.gif" border=0]

Mmmmm, tacos.

Lil Me

Hey wassup everyone?

Where is everybody?  It echoes in here.

I'm gonna watch some movies tonight: Clerks II and The Mistress of Spices.  If truth be known, I can't stay awake through a single movie, so it might take me all week to watch these.  What the heck.  No late fees at Rogers anymore.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Evening Miss Lil Me.  Enjoy your movies and hopefully, you get to watch them in full.  Sex bunny anyone?  ;)

[span];;;;;;;;.¸________________[/span][div class="walltext"][wbr]¸;;;;;;;
[span];;;;;;;;;;;:¸____________,[/span][wbr]:;;;;;;;;;¸
:;;;;;;;;;;;;__________, :;;;;;;;;;;;¸
_ :;;;;;;;;;;;, , _______, :;;;;;;;;;;;¸
___:;;;;;;;;;;;;_______, ;;;;;;;;;;;;:
[span]____.•¸:;;;;;;;;;¸_____¸;;[/span][wbr];;;;;;;;
[span]_______•¸:;;;;;;¸_____¸;;;[/span][wbr];;;;:´
___________•¸:;;;;¸., .¸;;;;;;•
[span]______¸.•;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/span][wbr];;;;;;
[span]____.´;;;;;´D;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/span][wbr];;;;;;
[span]____;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/span][wbr];;;;;;;;
[span]_____:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/span][wbr];;;;;;
[span]_______•.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/span][wbr];;;
[span]___________.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[/span][wbr];;;.
________(*•.¸ (*•.¸ ¸.•*´) ¸.•* )
[/div]

Lise

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:

Do I count, Lise?[/DIV]
     Absolutely. However, I prefer it to also have the scent of Schadenfreude Perfume as well...
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Love those No Fees at Rogers. I'm itching to rent Blades of Glory. Looks downright hilarious.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

that movie is freaking hilarious. Although the girl in it just hit the big time (she's also on the Office) fell down a flight of stairs and broke her back not to long ago. :(((((  

Sportsdude

well I've got to go to work now. :((  haven't had a day off in 2 months have worked every single day of the week :(  

Schadenfreude

Lise wrote:
PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:

Do I count, Lise?[/DIV]
 Absolutely. However, I prefer it to also have the scent of Schadenfreude Perfume as well...

We all saw what happened the last time someone splashed on a little Eau d' Schad.

Britney was photographed without panties!

That would make for an awesome party though.

|