So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Hey!  Quit telling everyone Mr LM's name.  I TOLD you AbuDabu was secret information.  HUMPH.  

Your hubby is the mac daddy of all AbuDabu's ;)

Isis

no it's not odd at all....it's a spin off of a proper name....

get your mind in the gutter then re-read it!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

purelife

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Isis, are you going to watch his show live soon?  He's coming to town some time in July.  

Sportsdude

Smallville's not a repeat tonight. This episode Lex and Clark are stuck in a cave or something and they have a big giant talk.  

Isis

beautiful PL....I gotta remember that one!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Isis

purelife wrote:
Isis, are you going to watch his show live soon?  He's coming to town some time in July.  [/DIV]
 little confused...who's show are we talking about?

purelife

Tickets on sale from ticketmaster.  I wish that I could go but they're $60.  I'll just watch his videos...  

purelife

Russell Peters!  The comedian who came up with that Suckdeep and Ramindeep joke! ;)

Lil Me

I have tickets for one if the shows in June.  Can't remember the date.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Isis

Didn't know that....one day I was talking about wanting a punjab name at the last work place, and we came up with Suckdeep for me and Jackdeep for the other girl there.

Sounds like this guy is funny    

pitbullca.bc

haha Isis and PL....wonderful names!  You should be proud of your parents for choosing such names..so wisely...  

Isis

Hell my Grandmother wanted to name me Udeechie Peachie

Sportsdude

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is the equator round or square?:
Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Does the Washington Monument weigh more or less than 5 hamsters?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview