So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Devil

The Chuck is a Slang for Edmonton.  Not sure where that came from originally?

Like Canuck for Canadian..kind of.  

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

LOL, maybe that is where it came from P.C.?

P.C.

lol....I can't even remember if I've ever been there.  (I guess that in itself says something)

Are you stalling from doing your housework Devil ? LOL  I'd help if I could....I haven't stopped here all day.  Maybe a nice hug will inspire you ???  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif" border=0]

Devil

Yes...stalling...but I would never ever turn down a hug from P.C.!

Actualluy, not in a big hurry. My boy is up at my Aunt's tonight and they are going to the zoo tomorrow. She is such a cool person and he loves hanging out with her. Good little sleepover for him and he gets to play with some cousins too.

P.C.

Jeez....went to the Calgary Zoo when I was 17 (never mind how long ago that was.....lol)  

Loved it.

How nice for Lil Devil to have a good aunt.  Every kid should be so lucky.

Other than housework.....any plans for the eve?  

Devil

yes, my family rocks! They have so much help and love here.

Not much planned for tonight. Probably finish housework (do I sound lame? doing housework once a week?)...then shower, watch some hockey highlights, then Zzzzzzzzzzz...

you?

Devil

ok, i am off for some FUN! YAY! cleaning!

Later! *hugz to all*

purelife

If he's not here I'll have an extra ticket.  You game?
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]YES!  I'm totally down for that.  Which day do you have and how much would the ticket be?  Oh, and how's the seating?

If I went, my guy would be jeolous!

Sportsdude

sounds like fun, my friend wants to go see Bob Dylan around my birthday in July, in Kansas City. He's never been to Kansas. lol.

Oh politics, crazy. Democrats had a debate tonight, pops is going on about President Hillary. *rolls eyes* No point anymore arguing with him. I consider Democrats conservatives and in any other country they would be tories, lol.

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
If he's not here I'll have an extra ticket.  You game?
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]YES!  I'm totally down for that.  Which day do you have and how much would the ticket be?  Oh, and how's the seating?

If I went, my guy would be jeolous!
 --

I'll hafta let you know.  I can't remember, honestly.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Edmonchuck (or The Chuck) is so named because everyone and his dog there is Ukranian.  Their last names all end in -chuck or -ski.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Ahhhh....that makes sense Lil Me.  Who'd a thunk....a little 'chuck-lore' in a Seattle forum.

Thanks....you always know stuff !!!!!

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Seattle is in a state named what?:
Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview