So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Isis

one.....two....

*bends over*

THREE!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

pitbullca.bc

no bending over and coughin here!!
teehee......  

Russ

This doesnt sound like a Mind Cleaning if we have to bend over and cough...

lol.

Poor Isis.. she's gotta Devil on her back!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Isis

Devil's more then welcome to mount me from any direction he wishes....at anytime!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
This doesnt sound like a Mind Cleaning if we have to bend over and cough...[/div] --

Okay.  Try this one.  bend over on the count of three.
 [div]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Isis

*taps foot impatiently*

I'm still waiting here all bent over......

Russ

lol! Hmm, Isis all bent over... I wonder who's gonna take advantage of this?

<russ is creeping closer>

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
   I take it I didnt get too close?

Lil Me

no.  that was the result of MIB + Russ creeping closer + Isis bent over.
 I'll leave it to your to untangle all your, um, parts.

Isis

GOOD GAWD....the maddness

*wiggles*  ummmm Russ, can you move that pen you got sticking out of your pocket a bit...it's rather instrusive in my rectal area

Lil Me

Isis

*jumps up and down like a little skool gurl*

me first me first

Lil Me

Egads, no.  I freed you from the confusing jumble of body parts.  That's enough for me.

*scrubs hands furiously*

Isis

*pouts*

ok...I guess no cavity search just yet!

I'll have to wait for Devil to come back then

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is the equator round or square?:
Type the word delicious twice:
Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview