So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

wow, busy busy today here on the lunch thread.

Good afternoon all.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

hiya SD....just finished a little home shopping..online...back to house work!! BLECH!

purelife

Oh my, where did everyone run off to?

I've been pretty busy lately... :((

Tonight, am going to make my famous chicken soup.  Hubby and I can sure use chicken soup. :)))  I've been so busy in the evenings that I haven't been able to cook a pleasant sit-down meal for a few days now.. :(((  but, tonight is THE night.  :))

Sportsdude

Hubby? lol you didn't get eloped on us did you?

It's Smallville night for me.

Isis

I love Smallville...it's one of my favorite shows!  Besides Las Vegas, 24 Hour and CSI-LA
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

purelife

LOL nope (if I could elope, I would), I just thought that that would be a much more appropriate name than "b/f" cuz technically, he isn't. :)))

ADD:  Smallville should be good tonight..hopefully it's not a repeat!  GRRRR...don't like repeats...

Sportsdude

yup I know :))))
very excited for you.
A couple weeks ago you were saying his name on here too, btw.
Russ did the same with Starfish
lol

Lil Me

Hey pl!  I feel like chicken tonite, like chicken tonite!
 Probably just a BBQ chix from Safeway for me.
 The chicken soup for the soul sounds yummy, though.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Yeah, I know.  I did that purposely.  His name is very common anyways and most of you all know his real name. :)))  If his name was like AbuDabu, then I wouldn't say it at all.

Lil Me

Hey!  Quit telling everyone Mr LM's name.  I TOLD you AbuDabu was secret information.  HUMPH.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Isis

no need to worry about repeats...it's going into the May stretch where at the shows will be showing their final episodes of the year....tasty fish!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

lol lol lol

I've given away my name on here before with a picture of a celebrity. But apparently tenkani couldn't figure it out. lol

purelife

Heya LM. :)  I guess it's chicken tonight for most of us. :))))  

Isis

I have a punjab name....it was given to me at my last job...

Suckdeep  

Sportsdude

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

A 3-legged stool has how many legs?:
If your father was named "Bob" and you're named "Jim", what's your dad's name?:
Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview