So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

I thought that was awesome...what gopher said...heehee...get those jw's all worked up eh?

purelife

I loved it too!  

That was just totally unexpected.  

Lil Me

I could totally see Gophie wearing a smoking jacket.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

and nothin else but some sport socks?

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Devil

pitbullca.bc wrote:
I clean....then the bf comes home....and messes it all up....blech....

Your bf needs a tuning if he messes it up and just walks away! Want me to take care of him for you?

kidding...we'd probably just become friends and we would drink some beer and be out all night getting into trouble!  

pitbullca.bc

haha....Devil...I am the one that the peeps drink beer with...and go out with causing trouble all night long.  No worries...he has been straightened out...many times before...LOL...the amount of company that shows up on the weekend...and my kids don't help the scene either...but thanks for the offer...and you are welcome to drink beer anytime!

Devil

lol! I am very much kidding anyways.

I can't remember the last time I was out all night?? A looong time ago. I am not much of a drinker these days either. Just a few brews from time to time.

P.C.

Gophie......you've had a hat on in every avatar since the very beginning.  You MUST wear a hat. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/g050.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

haha...have some buddies inviting me and the bf to a major may long offroading event...and there is alot of drinking to be involved...can't handle what I used to...so worried that their expectations are a little high for me..haha  

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 Gophie......you've had a hat on in every avatar since the very beginning.  You MUST wear a hat. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/g050.gif" border=0]

Stand behind me and run your fingers through my hair.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Devil

Lil Me

I wonder what a psychologist would say about someone who adamantly does not wear hats in RL, but wears a hat in every single virtual projection of himself.  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What's the day before Tuesday?:
Is the equator round or square?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview