So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Yep, it's brilliant isn't it? I'm having to fight hard not to keep stuffing my mouth with one piece after another.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

pitbullca.bc

I have honestly never tried it...but I have heard that too PL  

pitbullca.bc

what do they taste like?

Gopher

Sugar and ginger.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...don't know what ginger tastes like...but I will take your word on it that it is mmm  mmm good

Sportsdude

I had the same thing for lunch that I had yesterday.  That cajun dish.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Am not too fond of ginger but pickled ginger with sashimi is sheer bliss.

Afternoon all. Did you check out that sunshine? Woohoo! Nice. Took a long walk, bask in the sun... it's wonderful.

Are you jealous yet, Ms. Pit?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I jsut came back from PoCo.. I was out there changing an alternator on a buddies truck. Luckily his engine is the same in his year of truck as I always carry a spare alternator.

Its warmer out there than it is here in Van. lol.

Im heading out into the yard now to fill up the GM again with another load for the dump.

Lunch was KFC with colonel winking at me.. how was everyone else's lunch.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

mine was good. Watching the cars zip by on the highway right now outside my window.  

Lise

Hmm.... KFC sounds great just about now but I've an issue against them. Animal cruelty. Can't say that I haven't ate them once in a blue moon. *must resist*

I just had leftovers from yesterday. No fun.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

yeah lise...still jealous...started yesterday....when this weather started...blah...and it is still going

Devil

How was lunch. I had a chicken wrap. Caesar style!

pitbulla, besides the snow dampening spirits, I wouldn't be too jealous. You are in a beautiful part of the province.

Sportsdude

it rained a bit here, Tigger wants to be outside in the rain, ~crazy~ lol.
Just took nap, I'm bored.

Devil

have you ever gone up that arch? or whatever it is called in st. louis? can you go up there? is there a nice view?

Sportsdude

yeah I've been up it a few times. Not really much to see.  Across the river is a giant abandon warehouse and slums.

People joke about the nickname of the town "Gateway to the West".
It's really the symbol that tells saint louisians to "go west, because it sucks here lol"

hmm I must of killed the office/work story thread. I knew that would happen.

|