So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

HOLY FRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yup...still snowin...it has been raining and snowing all night...and the power went out sometime in the middle of the night.  Came back on approx 6 this morning...brrrrrrrr.  I found myself almost childlike...hoping maybe the power would screw up school for the kids and I would get to keep them home.  But,alas, no word on if there is school..: (
But goodmorning peeps...hope you are all doing well...SD..sweat a little for me baby!  LOL

Devil

Sunny and going to be mild here today. I love it when spring comes, but in no hurry for the hot weather.

Happy Thursday!

pitbullca.bc

[img style="WIDTH: 560px; HEIGHT: 510px" height=1109 alt="" src="http://i3.tinypic.com/48co4fa.jpg" width=1028]

back yard this morning

[img style="WIDTH: 559px; HEIGHT: 499px" height=1127 alt="" src="http://i10.tinypic.com./2cfxdnk.jpg" width=1053]

front yard this morning

P.C.

Holy smokes Miss Pit.....nothing subtle about that.  That's a goodly amount of snow for one day.  Do your kids have to bus to school?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Oh my goodness!  Did your kids go out and make a couple of snow angels?  ;)

Good morning everyone.  

Lise

I feel more and more cold just looking at those pictures. I'm so thankful I live in Vancouver. Sunny, right now.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Morning Lise, PB, and the lurkers!

Hows everyones morning? I now cant talk, as I have no voice! lol.

Thats alot of snow for overnight miss PB! lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

*sending Russ a bottle of cough mixture*

Really hope you'll be well enough for the weekend, Russty. Looking forward to this weekend!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

down here we call that a blizzard.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

That is so cool pitbulla! It looks so nice where you are at. To me, snow is awesome! (not sure about snow in April?).

I only like the heat if I am actually in a lake...not even beside it, I have to be in it.

pitbullbc.ca

LOL..my power just came back on for the second time in twelve hours...been off since approx 8.  We went out and shoveled cause we didn't have much more to do...LOL..the kids went out and saved a couple of trees..the weight of the snow was breaking them...power lines are down...schools are closed...day off for me cause my work place doesn't have power either..and no phone..LOL..happy spring peeps...and yes...it is STILL snowing    

pitbullca.bc

LOL..oops...wasn't signed in...LOL

Gopher

What's for lunch? Well, I'm sitting here with a 500g bag of crystallised ginger.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

pitbullca.bc

nothin but my second cup off coffee...finally

purelife

I have crystallised ginger as well in my drawer. :)))  They're so yummy.  Helps fights colds and such.

|