Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

'Morning dear.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

lol morning, tenk, how's NoCal treating you?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

I'm doing Ok because I'm not out on the road in this pea soup.
I hope it clears by quitting time.
Around here people sometimes drive a little crazy in bad weather.
This morning I was driving into work and the fog was just rolling in, visibility was reduced, I was going the speed limit and some guy passes me in a no-passing zone like I was standing still. Zoom zoom!!

Sportsdude

yeah speaking of driving bad, I was freaking pissed at cops this morning. At night they drive around like bullies troll for school lunches in the school playground.  They ride people's bumpers and don't use turn signals and what not. Pain in the ass.  Police are suppose to be the 'moral authority' when it comes to driving and if they can't follow the laws how do u expect other people to do the same?  

tenkani

I hear ya.
I've seen stuff like that.
Last time I saw a cop take a corner going way too fast and not signalling (no siren or lights, I think he was just in a hurry to get dinner) I wanted to chase him down and hand kcuf him     >:(

Lil Me

so.....what's for lunch?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Dunno what I'm having for lunch yet.  I might have the same as yesterday.  Roast chicken with couscous and hommus.  :)  

Oh, I had mackerral yesterday (from teh can).....I've got to have some variety instead of sardines. ;)

What'cha having Lil Me?  

Lil Me

nothing yet.  I had some rice cakes and an avocado after the run.  Maybe the leftover bulgogi that just won't go away.

What does mackarel taste like?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Fishy.. Id say closer to a pink salmon.

Im glad no more of those icky sardines.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I had lunch when I got up. bbq pork and a noodle salad.  

purelife

Is someone forcing you to eat sardines, Russ?  hee hee..

Mackeral (from the can) was kinda salty and dry.  If not cooked properly, it can taste extremely dry. I like kipper fillets.  I like mackeral because it's high in omega fat oils or whatever you call them.  (can't remember).

I brought a bag full of avocadoes.  I love those.  Do you eat a whole one?  Put anything with it?      

Lil Me

Hi Russ!  What's for lunch?

SD-your lunch sounded good.

Purelife- just plain avocadoes here.  Either in slices, or on the half-shell with a spoon.  The veggie store down the street from me has been selling 2 for 0.99

Sportsdude

well I'm going to attempt at writing a short story. This should be interesting.  They want me to write about something you've experienced or been through in first person, create your own style, make first person, and the narrorator must be 'wiser'. lol do I have a lot of ideas.  

Lil Me

if you get stuck for ideas, ask Orik.  He might be able to help you out, because he often posts about life experiences and such.  Good luck on your story.

purelife

Afternoon... Got back from an INTENSE kickboxing class.  Lunch was chicken, sweet potato curry.

|