The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Ah, no worries. I'll find something eventually.

Anyone going away this year? Like overseas or something like that?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Chicklet

I love dogwoods.  They are our national (or whatever you would call it) tree SD.  Did you know that?  It's illegal to cut them down and pull flowers from then.  I have no idea what the punishment is but I'm sure it's something like thay cut off your hands the same way you cut down the tree.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Lise

Dogwoods can grow out of hand at times but they sure are pretty to look at.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

They are? I thought they were only in Missouri.  Its the state tree.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:

Anyone going away this year? Like overseas or something like that?[/DIV]
 Maybe but doubt it. If I did it would only be by myself and thats no fun.

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
Lise wrote:

Anyone going away this year? Like overseas or something like that?[/DIV]
 Maybe but doubt it. If I did it would only be by myself and thats no fun.

There's a lotta things you can do on your own, SD. If you go on a tour group, you'll end up making friends and who knows.... perhaps a little romance on the side too.

I went on a Contiki tour to Europe and made some friends. A couple broke up... the girl found someone there she really liked...... so you never know.

Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Oh never thought of a tour group. I was thinking of me just flying to vancouver and wondering around B.C. until my passport ran out or something. In other words 'get lost', which is impossible because I was born with a map in my head.

Lise

You do that, amigo. Drop me a line if you're ever in town.

Anyways, Lise Jr. just woke up. Bye! Take care all!!
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Good morning.  There seem to be quite a few people on here this morning so I'll greet you collectively instead of individually.  Ignore all the clouds.  I'm sure they don't really mean to be blocking our sunlight.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Some Chick

I was overly optimistic at 6:30 this morning when I came to work and opted for just a suede blazer.

It's... CHILLY!  But, if I'd worn layers of fleece, the sun would come out at 2pm when I'm walking home and I'd broil.  ;)

Sportsdude

Rather be freezing then sweating up a storm. But then thats me, I like the cold. For instance I can't go outside today because the sun hurts my eyes and its too hot.

Chicklet

Good Morning everyone.  Hope you had a lovely weekend.

I see this board was invaded over the weekend.  I have to say I am uncomfortable with the new 'feel'.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sorry for my dumb contribution (so far) if I am included in that.

Didn't realise that there are already so many threads about DV.
If you're bored then you're boring.

Chicklet

Hey 007, don't be so hard on yourself.  I was referring to Superstar.  You can talk about whatever you want here.  Oh, and by the way.  Welcome!

Gopher

Chicklet wrote:
Good Morning everyone.  Hope you had a lovely weekend.

I see this board was invaded over the weekend.  I have to say I am uncomfortable with the new 'feel'.
 .....[FONT color=#0000bf]..[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf][/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf]Me too[/FONT]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|