The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Gopher wrote:
Chicklet wrote:
Good Morning everyone.  Hope you had a lovely weekend.

I see this board was invaded over the weekend.  I have to say I am uncomfortable with the new 'feel'.
.....[FONT color=#0000bf]..[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf][/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf]Me too[/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf][/FONT]

[FONT color=#000000]Sometimes penetration can be a good thing. *snicker snicker snicker* [/FONT]

We do need more injection into this site though. More traffic, more ppl... more posts. I'm all for it.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I really dislike those people (sub-humans) that think it's fun to display their ignorance.  They are in the same category as the graffiti writers, IMO.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

kitten wrote:
I really dislike those people (sub-humans) that think it's fun to display their ignorance.  They are in the same category as the graffiti writers, IMO.

That is true but I'm for rooting anything that will speed DS traffic up. Too bad we can't just smithe all the guests that come in here for fun.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I still think that everyone should have to register before they can post.  Keep the riff-raff out.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Well TehBorken can make more message boards. Have one that only registered users can post in and one that un registered and registered can post in.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Good idea, Sportsdude.

Maybe Teh Borken will consider this????
A fool's paradise is better than none.

tenkani

Hmmm, I guess I can see both sides.
My understanding of TB's position was that since DS didn't have much trolling, there was really no need to have mandatory registration (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

With the recent influx of new users, I admit that we've gotten some posters that are a bit...rough around the edges. Personally, at this point I don't have a problem with that, and don't see a need to "fix" it by restricting access.

Your mileage may vary.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

well good night sd needs to sleep.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Good night, sweet prince!!      

Chicklet

Good Morning all!  How is everyone this morning?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

tenkani

Hi there!
Uhhh, I'm waiting for my first cup of tea to cool so I can get some caffeine gremlins in my system.
I think I'm going to have to buy a pepsi though, cause I'm falling asleep in my chair.

How about you?

Chicklet

I'm good!  Today is my last day on this job and I can't wait to get out.  Hopefully I will be able to leave early and start my four weeks off.  Yippeeeeee!  I have big plans I tell ya.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Gopher

Congratulations, there's hardly anything better than leaving a job!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

tenkani

4...Weeks???

Tell me tell me tell me tell me!!!!!11

Chicklet

I know I'm so very excited.  I'll need a couple of days to recoup and catch up on some sleep but then it's a free for all.  I have appointments that I have to make, a shade garden to create and people to re-connect with.  I love what I do but it's pretty intense and takes up a lot of my time.  I'm also glad each gig only lasts a few months.  The only sucky part is having to look for a job constantly.  I don't know how people can work at the same place, with the same people for years and years.  I love the constant change.  If you don't like someone, just wait a couple of months and you don't have to see them again.

|