The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

hope you don't have any hills in that lawn of yours.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Small hills, Mr. SD. Minor bumps along the way. One day I'm gonna rip all the lawn out and add pebbles and gravel. Damn grass grows so fast.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Ah when 2.0 and 3.0 grow up they can do it.

Lise

By the time they're old enough to do it, they'll just say, "Ah ma, just let the robots do it."
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise

Awesome that's just what I need. A cute looking man. *heh*
Bill Cosby.

Chicklet

Good Morning all.  It's another beautiful day here in Van.  Here's to hoping it's a better day than yesterday...  Cheers!
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Some Chick

So far so good!

I wanna go outside and play.

Chicklet

Good Morning lovely DSers.  I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday. :'(  The next two days are gonna SUCK.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Lise

Morning all. Nice to see you guys. Am home with a sick toddler. Blah. Had to take the day off. *sigh*

Lovely to see all the loving going on with DV Mods.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good morning Chicklet !  This IS my Saturday....and not a moment too soon.  Just had 5 days of 12 and 13 hour shifts.  Gawwwd I can't handle that kind of stuff anymore.

Chin up Chicklet....only one and a half days til Saturday.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a077.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

....and a good morning to Lise and Some Chick too !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Greetings PC. What's new with you, girl?
Bill Cosby.

Chicklet

Thanks P.C.  I'll try.  It's been a pretty intense week for me at work but I am done this job next week and then it's 4 weeks off.  Woo hooo!!!!!

Hiya Lise!  Hope it's nothing too serious.  Hopefully your little one will sleep today and you can relax and try to enjoy some of this day.

Anyone have big plans for the weekend?  It's supposed to be really nice.

Lise

Yo, Ms. Chicklet! Doing anyting with your four long weeks?

Lise Jr. is fine. Woke up with a fever, gave her Advil and is now sleeping it off. Thanks for asking.

Hopefully, Lise Jr. will be ok to go to the Vancouver Aquarium this weekend. Hurray for the sunny weather!

What about your plans?
Bill Cosby.

|