Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

No rain today.  It's quite lovely out.  I started out with a jacket, but I'm down to a tank top.  

I'd best go give it a poke and stoke it up again.....lots left to burn. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a104.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Enjoy your bonfire, P.C.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Im jealous. Its a 500 dollar fine here in van. You used to be able to just burn in the fall, then it went to approval with a permit. Its still approval with a permit but they dont grant the permit anymore.

I agree enjoy your fire!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Have to wait for it to burn down a bit, there's a bit of a breeze kicking up. (and my sunshine just disappeared)[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/e030.gif" border=0]

kitten

Thinking about the fire reminded me of the phrase, "Burn,Baby, Burn!"  lol    You could take out some marshmallows for a treat while you watch it.  Oh, and hot cocoa too.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Wherefore art thou, Kitten?  P.C. and I are concerned about thy absence.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

same here. worried.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Yes, where's the kitty cat? Missing you. Come back when you can, dear.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Still missing you Kitten.  We're all anxiously awaiting your return.

[img height=282 src="http://www.velvetjewels.com/crystal_babies[1].jpg" width=354 border=0]

Russ

Hey! I thought kitten was back and replied so I came in here to see...

Unfair!

Lise

I know! I rushed over here when I saw the thread.

I miss kitten. It's not like her to be this way................................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah I'm really worried now. But I think if something had happend to her we would have known about it by now so I'm still going on her computer pooped out and she's in the process of getting a new one.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sorry Russ.  I didn't mean to send out a false alarm.  Just trying to keep the thread 'out there' should Kitten return.

Russ

No worries PC, we are all wondering and anxious.

Good idea to keep the thread on top.

'bless'

Gopher

P.C. and I are exploring all avenues open to us to try to get in touch with her. Does anyone know her surname?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|