Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

curses

i like to have fun and get cheeky and make weird non sequiters. i'm just like you guys except kitty cat has a hate on for me.  

kitten

What gave you that idea, curses?  I don't know who you are or anything about you.  I just don't like to bother with people who like to be nasty to strangers on the forum.    
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

curses

good for you. i tend to think of the internet as random chaos. i say whatever comes to mind.  

kitten

Why do you think of the 'net as random chaos?  I have always thought of it as structured and informative, as long as that is what you want it to be.  It is only chaotic if you choose to make it so.  I don't enjoy argumentative conversations, so I choose not to participate in them.

curses

arguing. drama. chaos. potato. tomato.

you don't like me because i'm bad.

kitten

I neither like nor dislike you.  I just don't argue with people.  Life's too short to waste it on arguments and hatred.  

Russ

Curses bud, I think you have a complex. kitten has said she doesnt get involved in arguementative debates, thats her choice. But dont worry, I like your posts and comments. Like said, the internet is the internet, dont take it too seriously.

And I also consider the internet quite chaotic. There is organization, but its chaotic organiziation. Look at how much info there is on random insignificant things, and for others that are important theres squat.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

curses

no. it's not a complex. it's an interest in people like kitten. the ones who find me so offensive that they won't talk to me.

i've also goaded people in real life. i find it interesting how some people can't be calmed down afterwards.

kitten interests me.

curses

lol. playing with kitten is my version of how i stopped worrying and learned to love the bomb.  

kitten

What an odd pastime you've chosen!  But it doesn't worry me, so enjoy yourself.

Gopher

Yes, as long as everyone enjoys themselves and harms nobody, that's fine by me too.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Right.  No worries, mate!  And a good morning to you.  Is your day as gray and ugly as ours?

Gopher

Not too bad so far, about 19 - as opposed to the12 we had yesterday with torrential rain and ultra-gales.

kitten

19!  Celsius or Fahrenheit?  It feels a bit chilly due to the gloominess, and we are scheduled for some wet stuff, but considering the time of year, that's not surprising.  Just unwelcome.

Gopher

Celsius. Although we've had far higher temperatures than could be hoped for the whole of the month, the wind and rain have made sure we still know it's October.

|